9 of the Most Mesmerizing Hair Braiders to Follow on Instagram
Summertime was made for braids. From fanciful twists to casual updos, knotted and plaited hairstyles work for any occasion. So if you’re on the hunt for an epic style, turn to Instagram’s best braiders with their awe-inspiring tutorials for a little help. From bohemian-style fishtail braids to tight twists, these pros are absolute must-follows when you need a break from boring hair.
1. Beth Belshaw, @sweethearts_hair: You won’t believe your eyes when you watch Belshaw twist and turn locks into meticulous works of art.
2. Jacque Morrison, @hairbyjaxx: Aussie hair stylist Morrison knows a thing or two about creating Pinterest-worthy braids and effortlessly wavy strands.
3. Nicole Drege, @nicoledrege: Minimalist, elegant creations and wearable, quick ‘dos are this artist’s specialty.
4. Linda Ha, @hairwithlinda: Ha is the stylist to turn to when you are looking to add vivid colors and playful textures to your locks.
5. Hair by Key, @hairbykey__: This talented babe can turn simple styles into silky, precise works of art.
6. Heather Chapman, @heatherchapmanhair: Look for intricate knotted styles that will complement weddings and special occasions like a dream.
7. Braids by Bah, @braidsbybah: How is it that every client of Bah’s leaves looking like a godess? From mini box braids to full-on Fulani styles, this artist is a must-follow.
8. Alexandra Wilson, @alexandralee1016: Wilson loves to take her braids from zero to 100 with eye-catching hair accessories like florals, headbands, and temporary color streaks.
9. Tay Trancinhas, @taytrancinhas: Trancinhas creates masterpieces with natural hair and is a great resource for perfectly plaited looks that still feel fresh.
Tweet us your favorite hair braiders @BritandCo!