With spring weather showing its sunny face soon, we’ve got skirts, shorts, and swimsuits on our minds. But showing off prickly, fuzzy skin that’s been hiding out under sweaters and pants for way too long is tripping us up. Luckily, you can prep before the temps rise. That means finding the latest hair removal devices and formulas to help you look your smoothest yet. Scroll down for the tools you need to start getting fuzz-free now.
1.Gillette Venus Snap Cosmo Pink Women’s On-the-Go Razor ($7): This sleek, mini-razor with five curve-hugging blades and moisture strips is like its bigger counterpart, but the cute button-shaped handle fits snugly into a compact-sized case. Toss it in your gym bag, carry-on, or tote for a fast, smooth shave on the fly.
2.Nad’s Bikini & Underarm Wax Strips for Sensitive Skin ($9): If you’ve shied away from at-home waxing for fear of pain and redness, these soothing, contour-fitted strips will make you want to give it a go. Plumped with gentle ingredients of chamomile and honey, the wax removes short hairs and the weave fits hard-to-reach spots. Post wax, dab on the soothing body balm and calming oil wipes to quell irritated skin.
3. Thayers Witch Hazel Astringent Pads With Aloe Medicated ($9): Keep skin calm and carry on with these pads, infused with organic witch hazel that’s grown on a family farm in Connecticut. The anti-inflammatory and antiseptic astringent heals a variety of burns and cuts but is a master at soothing razor bumps and preventing ingrown hairs.
4. Gillette Venus With Olay Moisturizing Shower & Shave Cream ($4): This multi-tasking wash and shaving cream has mega-moisturizing ingredients like shea butter to protect and hydrate skin during your shower. It coats skin to prevent razor bumps and nicks, and the delicious vanilla scent turns the boring chore of shaving into a spa moment.
5. Chuda Healing Hydrating Cream ($150): A centuries-old medicinal compound is the star ingredient in this rich, super-emollient cream. Smooth it on post-shave then use it all over to soothe and hydrate dry, cracked, post-winter skin.
6. Oui Shave Rose Gold Razor Set ($95): Upgrade your dull shaving experience to this rose gold, German-engineered razor with a special angled blade that glides over curves smoothly and effortlessly. Designed specifically for women, the angle prevents any tugging and pulling and won’t cut hair below the surface, stopping ingrown hairs from forming.
7. Sally Hansen Zero Bumps Bikini Spray ($8): Keep those unsightly bumps on your bikini line at bay with a spritz of this conditioning spray. The aloe, witch hazel, and orange flower infused formula works by instantly conquering inflammation and razor-burned skin on contact, preventing ingrown hairs and rash-like bumps.
Want more beauty advice? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.