If your BFF is lucky enough to claim Halloween night for her bachelorette party, then you and your friends are definitely in for a treat. Thank the stars for the coolest party theme ever, with potential accessories including everything from giant eyeball balloons to gummy worm ice cubes. A Halloween-themed bachelorette party is *the* perfect occasion to display the most spooky-chic decorations you and your gals can think up. For more, scroll through these 24 ideas for a wicked cool sendoff party.
1. DIY Colorful Jack-o’-Lantern Treat Bags: Plan for a colorful ghoul’s night out with these vibrant jack-o’-lantern treat bags. They’re cute and compact, which makes them perfect for packaging party favors or hangover kits. (via The Sweetest Occasion)
2. Gooey Monster Eye Cookies: These brightly colored gooey monster eye cookies are a lot of look, in the best way possible. Place the candy eyeballs while the cookies are still soft, straight out of the oven. (via Lil’ Luna)
3. Dawsandgray Halloween Party Boos Hugger ($5): As if the puns weren’t adorable enough, these drink sleeves come in pretty pastel colors. Include these goodies at your bachelorette and they’ll surely win your gals over.
4. DIY Fendi Inspired Monster Tote Bag: If you’re not down to purchase Fendi’s $1,500 monster tote, no prob — go with this DIY option that’s just as cute. Plus, they make great favors for the bridal party. (via Damask Love)
5. DIY Halloween Seals: Slap these seals on the invitations for your big GNO. To make them, choose a Halloween pattern and use your silhouette to cut and print them on sticker paper. (via Maritza Lisa)
6. DIY Eyeball Balloons: Complete your spooky-themed decor with these giant DIY eyeball balloons. Paint a bunch using round white balloons and black and neon paint markers for a creepy photo booth backdrop. (via Studio DIY / Balloon Time)
7. Witch’s Brew: Create an extra fancy, shimmery witch’s brew using red or purple Viniq mixed with dry Champagne or prosecco. Drop a small piece of dry ice into each drink just before serving for a spooky, fog-inducing touch. Don’t forget to wear thick gloves to protect your skin! (via Pizzazzerie)
8. DIY Hanging Spider Balloons: Here’s a DIY that might be a little creepy — but if you add enough shimmer, we’re sure the bride-to-be won’t mind. Hang glittered spiders from balloons over your dessert table or against the wall as a chic photo booth backdrop. (via Studio DIY)
9. Fangtastic Halloween Idea and Free Printable: Purchase plastic fangs, print out the free downloads, then tie them to the fangs for instant party favors or place cards. What more can you ask for? They’re stylish, affordable and just plain *fangtastic.* (via Love the Day)
10. Skeleton Flamingo Tote: Put a spooky spin on a summertime icon with this skeleton flamingo tote. The lightweight bag will make it easier to lug around party favors and essentials. (via Eighteen25)
11. Gummy Worm Ice Cubes: Freeze gummy worms in ice cubes to add a fun garnish to your guests’ drinks. Pro tip: Prevent potentially watered-down drinks by substituting juice for water when filling the ice trays. (via Taking Care of Monkey Business)
12. Pick Your Potion Party Printable: Set up a “pick your potion” bar complete with a selection of single-serving liquors in a variety of flavors, decorated with printable bottle tags. Aside from a printer and paper, you’ll just need a bit of twine to tie the tags to each individual bottle. (via Home-ology Modern Vintage)
13. Easy Spider Crown: Crown the bride queen of the night with this spider headpiece made of black gauge wire, black tape, black hot glue and large plastic spiders. Give it an extra-fab touch with a coat of black glitter spray paint. (via Delia Creates)
14. Candy Corn Jello Shots: These seasonal sweets get a grown-up makeover, mixing gelatin with alcohol to make jello shots as tasty as they are cute. Your guests will be the happiest they’ve ever been to see candy corn. (via A Beautiful Mess)
15. Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffle: Let the ladies indulge their sweet tooth with these no-bake pumpkin cheesecake truffles. Don’t be too surprised if they’re the first thing to disappear at the dessert table. ;) (via Creme de la Crumb)
16. YuliyaVertegel Cat Ears Headband ($32): The bride-to-be should stand out from the rest of your girl gang. Make sure she does with these super cute lace cat ears that come with a delicate black veil. The ears come with black faceted crystal beads for that bit of sparkle to make her feel *extra* special.
17. Pin the Spider on the Web: Put a spooky spin on the classic “pin the tail on the donkey” game by swapping out the donkey for a spiderweb. Customize your spiders for the bride-to-be with her wedding colors or a little veil to make it extra festive. Pro tip: Print the backdrop at the copy shop as an engineering blueprint rather than a huge poster to save serious bucks. (via Ella Claire)
18. Monster Cocktail Stirrers: Add a little seasonal spookiness to any drink with this edible DIY. Skewer gummy candies to create these creepy drink stirrers guaranteed to delight your horror-loving friends. (via A Beautiful Mess)
19. Boo Eek Halloween Gift Tags: You’ll be able to turn just about anything into a Halloween-themed party favor thanks to these printable BOO! and EEK! tags. Just add a few inches of black and white twine to each gift tag to add some spirit to the wine bottles, potpourri sachets or hangover kits you’re handing out. (via A Night Owl)
20. Eye Wish You a Happy Halloween Treat: Use this free printable PDF to give a polished look to your treat bags. Throw a few chocolate eyeballs (or first aid supplies, or confetti or whatever strikes your fancy) into small plastic bags, staple this on top and you’re all set. (via Eighteen25)
21. LoveAndLion Halloween Temporary Tattoos ($20): Brand your partygoers with this custom temporary tattoo made in the Halloween spirit. Give your gals some spider rings and you’ll all be ready to take on the night.
22. Twilight Bloody Good Vampire Milkshake Shots: Any bride who has a Halloween-themed bachelorette party will love the sticky-sweet simulated vampirism of these strawberry puree milkshake shots. For a finishing touch, give it a Twilight-worthy look by rimming the edge of each glass with dark chocolate syrup. (via Frog Prince Paperie)
24. Spooky Halloween Drink Stirrers: Top off a ghoulish cocktail with a bloodshot eyeball drink stirrer. No glue required — just poke a black and white straw through the bottom of the decorated ping-pong ball. (via Paper & Stitch)
Are you throwing a ghoulish GNO? Follow us on Pinterest for more Halloween-inspired party ideas!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.