20 Halloween Hair Accessories to Buy or DIY
As much as we love Halloween, sometimes things just happen and we need an awesome costume ASAP. That’s where these hair accessories come in. Throw them on with something you already have in your closet and you’ll be ready for the office, your Halloween bash or just a quick selfie. Either way, you’ll be looking super fly come All Hallows’ Eve.
2. Blue Butterfly Crown ($34): Flower crowns not really your thing? These gorgeous silk butterfly crowns are totally unexpected and come in various colors. Break out of your cocoon and pair it with a shimmery getup for the ultimate butterfly costume.
5. Deer Antler Floral Headband DIY: This DIY is amazingly doable. Just pick your flowers and you’re set. Pair it with an all-brown ensemble and be sure to click over to the gorgeous makeup tutorial as well. (via Cristina Viseu)
7. Medusa Headband DIY: This DIY is budget-friendly and looks ah-mazing. All you’ll need are some dollar store snakes, gold spray paint and a Grecian-looking dress to get this Medusa look. (via The Tip-Toe Fairy)
8. Fox Ears and Tail DIY: Who wouldn’t want to dress as this crafty little creature on October 31? There are a lot of foxy DIYs floating around out there, but this is one of the cutest we’ve seen. (via Crazy Wonderful)
10. Unicorn Flower Crown ($44): Whether you need a quick Halloween costume or just need to feel a little magical, this unicorn flower crown is here to help. We recommend wearing a white dress and a super sparkly lipgloss for bonus unicorn points.
13. Flower Strand Clip ($18): We’re a little sad about retiring our favorite summer florals, but this floral clip-on helps us relive those warm summer months. Complete the flower-child look with boho attire and some of your fun summer accessories, and voila! Instant bohemian princess.
14. Bam! Headband ($23): Pay tribute to a favorite childhood pastime with comic book makeup and this headband. Coordinate with a friend go for a Batman vs. villain costume that everyone will obsess over.
15. Maleficent Headband DIY: Chances are, there will be a fair number of Disney princess costumes this Halloween. Check out this DIY and channel your inner Disney villain instead. (via As the Bunny Hops)
18. Light Up Red Mouse Bow ($10): Need to take your Halloween costume from day to night? This headband takes you from Minnie to raver with the press of a button.
19. Custom Princess Leia Buns ($129): This is a must for any Star Wars fan. The best part? You’re able to order the pieces to match your real hair. Love it, we do.
Any fun Halloween headpiece ideas that we missed? Share in the comments!