12 Awesome Celeb Instagrams to Use as Your Halloween Costume
Okay, so we know that Halloween is still a solid two months away, but with celebs Instagramming so many amazing outfits lately, we can’t help but think about how great they would be as Halloween costumes. If you’re a celebrity news junkie, we say forget about the classic Disney-themed costume this Halloween and instead opt for something a little more topical. Need a little bit of inspiration? Take a gander at these 12 recent celebrity Instagrams to get your costume idea sorted with an ample amount of prep time.
1. Chrissy Teigen’s Poolside Look: Copy Chrissy’s epic poolside look with some massive aviators, a one-shouldered number and coral lips. Finding a John Legend would definitely be a major bonus. (Photo via Chrissy Teigen)
2. Kylie Jenner’s Vacay Outfit: If it’s still warm where you are on Halloween, take a cue from this recent Kylie vacay snap where she was spotted wearing her mom’s Body Glove one-piece. (Photo via @krisjenner)
4. Khloe Kardashian’s Complex Mag Outfit: If you stole that Kylie costume and your friend wants to also jump on the Kardashian bandwagon, have them rock this outfit from Khloe’s famous Complex cover shoot. (Photo via @khloekardashian)
5. Heidi Klum’s Donald Trump Jab: In case you missed it, earlier this week Donald Trump told a NY Times reporter that the legendary model and TV personality is “no longer a 10.” Rude. Klum then responded with this brilliant video. If you’re a mega fan of the model, here’s a topical costume you can easily put together in 10 minutes. (Video via @heidiklum)
6. Taylor Swift’s 1989 Tour Costume: If you’re still reeling off that high from the recent T. Swift concert you attended (Lisa Raphael, we’re looking at you), copy her iconic concert look with this two-piece combo. (Photo via @taylorswift)
7. Blake Lively’s Tomato Outfit: Here’s one for all those hardcore Blake Lively fans out there. In a weird and mysterious Instagram sequence, Blake recently shared her experience partaking in what looks like the most epic food fight ever. Copy the look with a pair of goggles and a tomato stained t-shirt. (via @blakelively)
8. Lena Dunham’s Tokyo Outfit: If you’re looking to channel the HBO star this Halloween, give your outfit a trendy spin by incorporating a little bit of her Tokyo-influenced style. (Photo via @lenadunham)
10. Katy Perry’s Forbes Outfit: Katy Perry landed the cover of Forbes last month because the magazine listed as the highest paid female entertainer of 2015. Copy her bad ass look by DIYing a dollar sign jacket and pairing it with a gold bustier. (Photo via @katyperry)
11. Beyonce’s Pride Outfit: Copy one of the many looks Beyoncé sported in this updated “7-11” video she released after gay marriage was made legal nationwide. Getting that dance routine down is definitely a must. (Video via @beyonce)
12. Miley Cyrus’ Emoji Robe: If you really want to go for it this Halloween, bust out the glitter, rainbow polish and emoji clothing to embrace your inner Miley Cyrus. We vote you pair this lounging look with this epic rainbow hair she was recently rocking. (Photo via @mileycyrus)
What celeb are you thinking about dressing up as this Halloween? Share with us in the comments below.