27 Genius Comic-Con Costumes to Bookmark for Halloween
We’re obsessed with Halloween. That’s why we’re a constant supply of costume idea after costume idea, with costume planning for this year already underway. And since we’re already on the lookout, the endless inspo at Comic-Con, the event that unites super fans in every genre, caught our eye. The summer convention brings out some of the wildest pop culture looks, so even if Halloween is a couple months away, who says you can’t Pin these now for inspiration in October? We vote yes.
5. The Sanderson Sisters: This. Is. Awesome. If you really want to get in the Halloween spirit, you can’t go wrong with a witch costume… and our favorite witches of all time are The Sanderson Sisters from Hocus Pocus. (via Rebloggy)
9. Star Wars Couple: Star Wars has inspired some of the baddest costumes of the last decade, and this couple dressing up as Leia and Chewbacca this year proves this classic isn’t going anywhere. (via Telegraph)
12. Khaleesi + Khal: We are crazy for Khaleesi. There’s no better way to celebrate Halloween than by portraying your favorite Game of Thrones royalty and carrying around a dragon all night. Bonus points if you can get your guy to dress as Khal! (via Vox)
14. MTV Moon Man: This looks like a serious DIY project, but if you start now, you should be able to create something similar for Halloween. Plus, you’ll be nice and warm for all that trick or treating! (via Tested)
15. April O’Neil: This Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles costume is brilliant. If you’re a fan of the comics but don’t want to go the obvious route, this butt-kicking news anchor-turned-archaeologist is the perfect option. (via Tested)
21. Effie Trinket: You can have so much fun with the flamboyant escort from The Hunger Games trilogy. There are so many Effie looks to choose from, but one we love the fuchsia skirt suit with a purple flower hat. (via Tested)
Were you following the fun at Comic-Con this year? Are you counting down the days to Halloween? Tell us about your next costume in the comments below!