In our minds, it’s never too early to get ready for Halloween. We’re already thinking up some neat ways to make over our homes for fright night. Next up? We’ve got some crafty DIYs for you to get in the Halloween spirit. Upcycle your used and empty mason jars with these awesome (and easy!) ideas.
1. Balloon-Dipped Mason Jars: These bad boys were such a hit that we decided to bring them back! Give your mason jars a candy corn makeover with white, yellow and orange balloons. (via Brit + Co)
2. Chalked Jar Candles: Spray your jars with chalkboard spray paint and leave spooky messages for all your guests to find. (via Michaels)
3. Glitter-Dipped Mason Jars: A little glitter goes a long way if you’re looking for something extra to spruce up your Halloween decor. Try a wackier color theme by experimenting with bolder colors like bright orange and green. (via Lilyshop)
4. Glittery Pumpkin Mason Jars: When in doubt, glitter it out. Create some shimmer and shine with an orange base color and a pretty pearly finish. (via Life Is a Lullaby)
5. Lace Candle Jars: Give your used jars an elegant and eerie makeover by wrapping them up with a bit of black lace trim. These Victorian-themed jars are so pretty, even Morticia Addams would approve. *snap*snap* (via Big Ang)
6. Rustic Pumpkin Jar: Perfect for fall, this DIY jar gives a more subtle approach to your Halloween. For a moodier look, switch the white lace trim for black. (via Hostess With the Mostess)
7. Mummy Lanterns: Decorate your doorstep with these adorable mummy lanterns. All you need is a hot glue gun, some gauze and googly eyes. And that’s a wrap! (via Chicago Parent)
8. Jack-o’-Lantern Jars: Forget your pillowcase and go trick or treating with these little goody holders. Some black vinyl, orange paint and wire is all you’ll need. (via Make It & Love It)
9. Pumpkinhead Jars: What you’ll need here is black vinyl to cut out your pumpkin face and some ribbon to finish it off around the top. Don’t forget to clean and fill up your jar with orange goodies like goldfish, jelly beans or some good ol’ candy corn. (via Lil’ Luna)
10. Rustic Fall Mason Jars: Go the classic Halloween route by painting your jars solid white, orange and black. Then finish off the look with a bright, patterned ribbon around the rim. (via Etsy)
11. Distressed Painted Mason Jars: Boo! Keep your mason jars from looking too pretty and give them a spookier feel with some sandpaper. (via Landeelu)
12. Washi Tape Mason Jars: Fix up your mason jar with different patterned washi tapes and a pair of googly eyes for a quick and easy look. (via About a Mom)
Which of these DIYs will you be trying this Halloween? Let us know in the comments!