11 Beauty Looks to Copy for Your Halloween Wedding
When you’re planning a Halloween wedding, there’s no denying that this ghoulish time of year colors — err, shadows — your style and decor. How could you not want to say “’til death do us part” on the creepiest, spookiest and most ghastly day of the year? Naturally, you’ll want your hair, makeup and nail game to be equally as festive as the ceremony itself. From vampy vixen to ethereal goddess, Halloween-inspired beauty is all around us. Keep scrolling for 11 looks that are nothing short of hauntingly beautiful.
1. Purrfect Cat Eye: Feliner on fleek! Grab your blackest of black liners and go full Bella Hadid for your All Hallow’s Eve nuptials.
2. Ghostly Glitter: For lashes and brows that wow, a bit of glitz goes a long way. Bring a little light to your dark and moody Halloween look with some glittery makeup magic. Three words: drop dead gorgeous.
3. Blood Red Lip: This enviable crimson pout is somewhere between vixen and vampire. Pro tip: Line your lips before applying lipstick to keep the color from bleeding.
4. Modern Goth: Go daringly dark with an almost black lip, inspired by the fall 2016 runways. From Dior to Marc Jacobs, rich, blackout lips are a one-and-done way to introduce goth-goddess vibes to your October 31 nuptials.
5. Dramatic Purple Pucker: Talk about pretty in purple. This matte statement lip pairs perfectly with lavender hair and witchy accents. We love this lip look berry much. (Sorry, we had to.)
6. Ghoulish Gradient: Feeling creative? Try a modern, matte take on a red-to-black ombré nail. Incorporating a vampire-approved touch into a traditional mani is an oh-so subtle nod to the fierce festivities.
7. Full Moon: Lunar phase nails? Yes, please! This dreamy design keeps the werewolves at bay thanks to the moon phase decal featured on each finger. Whether you don an all-black dress for your “I dos” or stick with the classic ivory, this nail look is a must-try.
8. Shattered Glass: Breaking a mirror may mean seven years of bad luck, but this daring shattered glass mani is so fab, we’d be willing to take our chances. Take your special day there with iridescent decals and a black negative-space base.
9. Gold-Flecked Fantasy: All that glitters doesn’t have to be gold — glittery pastels and nude tones provide witch-approved glamour to your late-night nuptials. For a DIY strobing effect, sprinkle fine-grade glitter into your go-to lip gloss, vaseline or moisturizer.
10. Spider Lashes: This spooky update on ’70s-inspired Twiggy lashes is the very definition of arachnid chic. Pile on layers of lash-defining product until they are unapologetically coated. Keep the rest of your style bare for a decidedly ghostly wedding day look.
11. Pumpkin Spice Pout: We can’t get enough of these candy-coated lips — the combination of sugar, spice and sparkles is so nice. Want to make sure your guests never forget your Halloween wedding? Rock this epic lip look and that will do the trick (or treat).
What are you fave ghoulishly gorgeous beauty looks? Let us know on Pinterest!