‘Til Death Do You Part: 20 Halloween Wedding Ideas
Promising to love each other until death do you part takes on a whole new meaning when you tie the knot on or around Halloween, the most spooktacular night of the year. Whether you decide to keep your theme festive and friendly or make things all-around ghoulish and ghostly, it’s easy to infuse your day with plenty of treats and even a few unexpected tricks along the way. Ready to leave family and friends dying for more? Let these 20 unique ideas inspire good times and happy haunts for all.
1. Ouija Board Invitations ($4): What does the future hold? All will be revealed when you send out Ouija-inspired invitations.
7. Hanging Jack-o’-Lanterns: Votives and mason jars may be a pretty choice for spring or summer weddings, but Halloween nuptials call for something even more creative. Line the aisle with brightly gleaming jack-o’-lanterns for a fun, unexpected twist. (via Better Homes and Gardens)
10. Painted Pumpkin Escort Cards: What would a Halloween wedding be without pumpkin-themed escort cards? Give yours a glamorous twist by adding metallic paint to miniature gourds. (via A Pretty Vintage Affair)
14. Pomegranate Place Cards: Remember studying Greek mythology in school? Pomegranate place cards honor Persephone, queen of the underworld, while adding pretty pops of color to a glam black and gold tablescape. (via Green Wedding Shoes)
17. Branch-Inspired Decor: Dark branches make creative additions to centerpieces, while naming tables after vintage horror films like The Birds and Sweeney Todd adds a playful touch of terror. (via The Loveliest Day)
20. Dessert Table: If there’s ever a perfect time to go all out on a dessert table at your wedding, Halloween’s definitely it. From creating striped and studded no-carve pumpkins to designing a creepy bug-inspired cake, our tutorials make it fun and easy to steal this cool, classy look. (via Brit + Co)
Are you planning a Halloween wedding? Share your own wicked plans in the comments below or on Facebook!