13 Halloween Wedding Ideas That Will Spook and Stun Your Guests
Promising to love each other until death do you part takes on a whole new meaning when you tie the knot on or around Halloween. You can keep your theme festive and friendly or make things all-around ghoulish and ghostly. Either way, it’s easy to infuse your day with plenty of treats and even a few unexpected tricks along the way. Ready to leave family and friends dying for more? Let these 13 unique ideas inspire good times and happy haunts for all.
1. Print 4 Yourself Halloween Couples Invitations ($11): Bride and groom in skull form? Your guests will be spooked and excited at the same time.
4. Till Death Do Us Part: Once everyone is seated for your ghoulish feast, make sure you and your beloved get thrones fit for an undead king and queen. (via Awake Photographers / Style Me Pretty)
5. DIY Agate Jack-o’-Lanterns: Give your pumpkin decor a boho-glam update using geode slices. (via Jojotastic)
7. DIY Magic Potion Bar: Ditch the traditional punch bowl and create your own stylish bar cart setup instead. (via Freutcake)
8. Metallic Pumpkin Escort Cards: In case the idea of gold or silver shimmer doesn’t do it for you, these simple pumpkins promise a less formal look that’s still wickedly cool. (via Oleander + Palm)
9. Black Martini: What’s a wedding without a signature cocktail? (via Brit+ Co)
10. Pomegranate Place Cards: Remember studying Greek mythology in school? Pomegranate place cards honor Persephone, queen of the underworld. And they also add pretty pops of color to a glam black-and-gold tablescape. (via Kristen Booth Photgraphy / Green Wedding Shoes)
11. Bone Chilling Centrepiece: You might as well go all out with the centerpieces. Just pick up a dozen-ish skeletons and battery-operated candles to make it happen. (via The Makerista)
12. Haunted Cake Topper: Get ready to watch as your cake casts eerie shadows across the table with this translucent house topper. (via Demetres)
13. Dessert Table: If there’s ever a perfect time to go all out on a dessert table at your wedding, Halloween’s definitely it. Start with these striped and studded no-carve pumpkins and then follow our tutorial to design a creepy bug-inspired cake. (via Brit + Co)
Are you planning a Halloween wedding? Follow us on Pinterest for more ideas.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.