In the last couple weeks, Oreos have gotten kind of a bad rap. Being compared to illegal substances and the like, we have to admit, we’ve been sort of bummed out about our favorite cookie. But, it’s a new week, and we still love Oreos like the dickens and it’s almost Halloween. Time to give these darlings another chance!
1. No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake: How scrumptious does this look? We love the use of those neon orange Halloween-themed Oreos. (via The Chic Table)
2. Mini Oreo Pumpkin Cheesecakes: Pumpkin cheesecake is so ridiculously good, so add an Oreo crust and you’re definitely in business. (via Yummy Mummy Kitchen)
3. Halloween Oreo Pops: Yet another way to eat a skull! You’ll need a skull candy mold and an array of different colored candy melts to make your own take on these pops. (via The Holiday Kitchen)
4. Halloween Oreo Cupcakes: You can never go wrong with cookies and cream, especially when a cookie ghost is involved. (via Baking Junkie)
5. Oreo Spider Web Cookies: These black and white spiderweb cookies would look right at home at a Chic Halloween party. (via A Zesty Bite)
6. Bewitching Perfectly Poisonous Parfaits: Who says parfaits have to be all about berries and granola? Make a sinfully scrumptious dessert topped with Oreo crumbles for your Halloween treat. (via Frog Prince Paperie)
7. Cookies N’ Cream Owl Cupcakes: Oreos as owl eyes RULE. What more is there to say? ;) (via 6 Bittersweets)
8. Oreo Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies: The secret ingredient in this stack of cookies? Pudding! (via Baby Gizmo)
9. Spooky Bat Oreo Pops: Guests will go bat you-know-what crazy over these cleverly decorated pops. (via Cake Journal)
10. Spooky Chocolate-Covered Oreo Creatures: Googly eyes, Oreos, and a whole bunch of melted chocolate is all you need to create these creepy crawly creatures. We love the one that looks almost like Medusa. (via Sweet Rose Studio)
11. Oreo Cookie Halloween Fudge: Oreos in fudge? It might be too much, but we’ll give it a try to be sure. (via Milk ‘N’ Cookies)
12. Orange and Black Cookies and Cream Magic Bars: Like our Ooey Gooey Butter Bars, these magical rectangles are all about throwing everything in but the kitchen sink. (via Hungry Happenings)
13. Pumpkin S’moreos: And last, what happens when a pumpkin marshmallow meets an oreo? A s’moreo, of course. (via Brit + Co.)
What are your favorite Oreo recipes? Making any homemade treats this Halloween? Talk to us in the comments below!