15 Must-Makes for a Chic Halloween Soiree
Next up on our list of Halloween parties, a more sophisticated soiree! This party’s got everything you need to be the most chic hostess around, and we think a modern day Beetlejuice would definitely approve. That dude’s got serious style points, don’t you think?
And don’t forget to hit up our Halloween Shop where you can get just about everything you see at this party. Now, throw on a black and white cocktail dress, LED cat ears, and let’s party down!
2. Striped and Studded Pumpkins: Next up, two of our favorite hacks on no-carve pumpkins. All you needs is black and white paint and studs to make these easy peasy gourds.
3. Black and White Tuxedo Cake: Black and white with bugs all over?! Yes please. With stripes on the inside and chocolate ganache on the outside, how can you go wrong?
4. Black and White Dipped Cookies: For this take on dipped treats, we went with a simple black and white frosted sugar cookie. You could do the same double-dip with any color of candy melts.
6. Studded Table Runner: Take a simple black table runner (or even a piece of fabric) and jazz it up by adding studs along the top and bottom borders. It’s a small touch but makes the whole party scene more official.
7. Gold Fishnet Mason Jars: An oldie but a goodie, the patterns on these jars were made using fishnet material as a stencil for spray paint. So good!
8. Masquerade Masks: Technically we didn’t make these, but they’re great DIY inspiration. Of course, you can always order them on Amazon as well ;)
9. Gold Candlesticks: This week’s candlesticks are all about gold, and would actually be a great addition to any decor cabinet or dining room.
10. Striped Cake Stand + Platters: Fit for the modern hipster, these platters were made using porcelain paint and basic ceramic pieces.
12. Gold Ivy: Get some natural (or faux-natural) elements on your dessert table by gilding an ivy garland.
13. Black and Gold Bunting: And every good party needs a bunting banner customized for that very event or day. This was made using black card stock, stencils, and gold acrylic paint.
14. Gilded Insects: They’re creepy, they’re crawly, they’re gilded bugs! Sprinkle these around the house, in the kitchen, or even on a cake ;)
15. Black and White Striped Vases: We can never get enough of these basics. This time, we went for glossy black paint in a vertical dipped pattern.
What will your Halloween look like this year? What are you dressing up as? Talk to us in the comments below.