30 Slammin’ Salmon Recipes to Keep You Fit
New Year’s Resolutions are fresh in all our minds. And there’s no better time to step healthy eating up a notch! Or at the very least an excellent excuse to enjoy some pretty rocking salmon. We’ve got salmon recipes here on all levels of healthy, whether you’d like leafy greens or cheesy polenta sitting next to this favored fish. So eat up folks. There’s a big dose of those magical Omega-3s coming your way!
6. Stuffed Salmon with Sriracha Cream Sauce: This Sriracha cream sauce has inspired quite the following on the web. If you’ve stockpiled Sriracha (you know who you are), this may be the perfect way to share without having to give up a bottle! (via Boogie Blog, image via Gingersnaps)
7. Blackened Salmon, Cheesy Polenta, and Spicy Peach + Chard Corn Salsa: Healthy meets comfort food with this recipe. The cheesy polenta is great but doesn’t steal the show from that smoky, blackened salmon. (via Half Baked Harvest)
8. Salmon Tacos with Mango-Avocado Salsa: Whether the cold has you pining for warmer climates or you just love tacos, these little delights are worth a try. Every bite packs creamy and crispy textures all wrapped in a sweet and savory mix of flavors. (via iVillage)
9. Honey Teriyaki Glazed Salmon with Stir-Fry Veggies: Any recipe that starts with “honey teriyaki glazed” is worth trying in our book. And the one includes a nice healthy serving of veggies. (via Simply Scratch)
11. Asian Grilled Salmon Pineapple + Rice Lettuce Wraps: For nights when you want a hearty meal but not the heavy feeling that follows, whip up a batch of these wraps. After all, anything with grilled pineapple has to be good, right? (via Half Baked Harvest)
14. Sesame Encrusted Salmon Filets: In case you like your dinner to look like fine art, we’ve popped this recipe into the mix. This salmon is just as visually striking as it is delicious! (via Linda Wagner)
16. Smoked Salmon Lasagna Rolls: Italy has a long history of loving seafood for a reason. Have you seen how much coastline they have? That alone makes this healthy combination seem like the perfect ode to Italy. (via The Healthy Foodie)
19. Salmon and Spinach Torte: If you’re looking for a healthier version of a meat pie, here’s something to consider. Sure it’s not super healthy, but baby steps people, baby steps. (via Cooking in Sens)
23. Soba Noodles + Seared Salmon in Ginger-Green Onion Broth: It’s chicken noodle soup with more fish! But really this soup is perfect for those who love noodles, mmmmm. (via Taste Williams-Sonoma)
24. Chipotle Honey Glazed Salmon Tacos: It’s a well-known fact: A little spice goes a long way in killing cravings. So grab a fork and get a mouthful of some delectably spicy salmon. (via Little Leopard Book)
25. Pan Seared Honey Glazed Salmon + Browned Butter Lime Sauce: Browned-butter lime sauce sounds delicious and fancy to boot. If this truly is the best salmon that Cooking Classy has ever eaten, then you’re in for a treat! (via Cooking Classy)
27. Oven Steamed Salmon with Blueberry Balsamic Reduction: Fruit and fish, who knew? Turns out that this unlikely combo is a match made in heaven. (via Domestic Fits)
What’s your favorite way to make salmon? Let us know in the comments!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)