Here’s How 14 of Your Fave Celebs Are Getting into the Holiday Spirit
As the holidays approach, we’re busy baking (have you tried Lorraine Pascale’s pumpkin spice bake?), shopping (with the DoneGood app, naturally) and setting up our holiday decor (modest though it may be compared to Kimye’s).
Celebs have been busy doing much of the same, posting all their holiday hijinx to Instagram for us to share in the festivities. Read on to find our who’s feeling the holiday spirit this year!
1. Christina Aguilera: Xtina (AKA Kylie Jenner’s muse) had an entire Christmas-themed shoot, leaving fans wondering if there’s a new holiday single headed our way (please, please, please!). Whether she’s dropping a track or simply feeling the holiday spirit, however, we’re loving every second, with our favorite being this shot of her all dolled up with hubby Matthew Rutler as “Mr. and Mrs. Grinchmas.”
2. Lorde: Lorde, on the other hand, was the perfect little elf, writing, “Santa’s ridiculously eager yet slightly disheveled acquaintance is home for the holidays!” How freakin’ cute is she?
3. Jenni “JWoww” Farley: Santa appears to have come early for JWoww and her “mini,” daughter Meilani, leaving behind this too-cute pair of matching sparkle UGGs.
4. Miley Cyrus: Leave it to Miley to get in the holiday spirit with a little added, uh, flair in her ugly Christmas sweater.
5. Carly Rae Jepsen: We’re not entirely sure exactly WHAT Carly Rae Jepsen is up to here: That might be because, as she says, “One of these elves got a little too into the eggnog.”
6. Alyssa Milano: Alyssa got crafty with some handmade Christmas soaps. “Scented with maple scent from @Brambleberry,” she wrote “They [her kids] smell like little pancakes when they get out of the bath.” Um, yum?
7. Bella Thorne: Bella Thorne did her best “Santa baby” for the camera in a naughty Christmas getup with striped thigh-high stockings. Scandalous!
8. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Rosie took a stroll beneath London’s festive lights, which look every bit as magical as one of these 10 US Christmasfied towns.
9. Jessica Alba: Jessica Alba spent a little quality time in the kitchen, making a festive dinner with food photog and director Justin Coit of @cookingwithcoit. “Cooking with Coit,” she coos. “Making it happen.”
10. Kristin Cavallari: K-Cav got her bake on and encouraged us to do the same by posting the recipe to one of her homemade Christmas cookies. If this is any indication of her upcoming cookbook, we’re all in!
11. Ali Fedotwosky: Ali perfected her wrapping skillz, ’cause, as she puts it, “Moms are supposed to be good at wrapping, right? ‘Cause I need to be on par with Santa.” We feel you, girl. We feel you.
12 Beyoncé: Bey showed off her holiday decor (which included no less than two different trees) in some sassy antlers and a smokin’ hot dress.
13. Anna Kendrick: Anna gave Kristin a run for her money in the cookie department, showing off some super cute gingerbread snaps. “I am your creator,” she joked. “I am your God!!!”
14. Sarah Michelle Gellar: Sarah showed off the family tree, writing, “Better late than never.”
Which celeb do you think has the most holiday cheer? Tell us @BritandCo.
(Featured photo via @xtina)