8 Holiday #Shelfies You’ll Want to Recreate
Now that you’ve decked the halls, it’s time to deck your bookshelves with fun + festive holiday decor. It’s a stylish yet subtle way to give your shelves a little holiday flair for the season. Plus — let’s be real — there’s nothing more Insta-ready than a carefully curated bookshelf. From minimal and modern to colorful and chic, these beautiful, Christmas card-worthy bookshelves will inspire a new #HolidayShelfie decor trend in your home.
1. Winter Glam: Work with an existing color scheme on a bookshelf by adding neutral decor to complement your already-popping color scheme. From the white tinsel garland to the statement-making gold wreath, this #shelfie is perfectly on point. (via Emily Henderson)
2. Sophisticated Holiday: Looking for an easy DIY option? Wrap up a few books with a mix of modern wrapping papers of a similar color palette. Stack up the books and tie with ribbon for the finishing touch. (via So Haute Style)
3. Bright Elegance: Go for a more relaxed, eclectic look with decor accents you already have on hand or can easily DIY. Place a few colorful paper trees on every other shelf, set out a jar or two filled with candy canes and you’re good to go. (via Inspired by Charm)
4. Blue + White: Nothing is more chic than a cool-toned holiday palette. Plus, it transitions perfectly for New Year’s. This lovely shelf display features wrapped presents, a cloche filled with blue ornaments and a cake stand topped with metallic ornaments. (via Target)
5. Casual Chic: Bottle brush trees are an ideal pick for any holiday bookshelf. Create cute little forest vignettes with a cluster atop a stack of books. A banner strung across the bookshelf totally completes the scene. (via Oh Happy Day)
7. Rustic Modern: Bring in a Scandinavian touch with a neutral color scheme and woodland-inspired decor. Mix in a few metallic accents to give the look a dose of festive shine. (via Centsational Girl)
8. Winter Wonderland: Sometimes more is more, and this adorable hutch bookshelf proves it. Display your collection of holiday goodies all in one place. In this look, a consistent blue and white color scheme keeps the shelves from feeling busy. (via Fyne Designs)
What’s your favorite holiday bookshelf? Tweet us about your favorite #holidayshelfie @BritandCo!