The 50 Coolest Customizable Holiday Cards Ever
The holiday season is packed full of our favorite things: festive parties, gift-giving and fun family time. One particular holiday tradition that we can’t live without is the holiday photo card. There is no better way to stay connected to your friends and family across the world than with a simple piece of snail mail. Show off your favorite photos with these charming and customizable holiday photo cards!
1. Watercolor Stripes ($3): These simple stripes get an added dose of pizazz and personality with a bold color scheme. Pair your favorite picture with this bright and beautiful custom photo card for a family-friendly holiday hello.
2. Bright Word Art ($3): If you’re tired of the same old holiday themes year after year, this card offers a fresh new idea for embracing the spirit of the season. Between the nontraditional colors and bold sing-song message, this card will bring a dose of fun to everyone.
3. Happy Snowfall ($1): When you have just the right photo you’re hoping to feature, a simple evergreen trim can be the right look for you. The mixed green details and scripted font keep this card looking classy and festive.
4. Neon Pink Holidays ($3): Who says your holidays can’t be pretty in pink? This oh-so-adorable couple’s card packs a pretty pink punch with an unexpected color palette for special holiday greetings with style.
5. Twisted Peppermint Postcard ($1): Your family deserves a card with some major personality, and we think this may be just the one for you. Clean-cut stripes in a fun peppermint palette are a sweet way to say “Cheers!” this holiday season.
7. Merry & Bright Diamonds ($15): We all want our holidays to be merry and bright, so kick off the season right with this stacked diamond format design that lets you show off your favorite photos from the year.
8. Peace Photo Card ($20): This combo of bold shapes and clean-cut, peek-through white design is the perfect mix of sugar and spice for your seasonal greetings.
9. Confetti Rejoice ($1): Who says confetti is just for New Year’s Eve? Rejoice in the fun of the holiday season with this whimsical card design.
10. Heart Holidays ($1): All you newlyweds out there searching for your first official holiday card — this design was made for you. A simple heart paired with a scripted message is a sweet way to spread your love this year.
11. Elf Quote Card ($15):Elf movie lovers will absolutely adore this holiday photo card. Show off your silliest photo with a cheerful reminder of how to spread holiday cheer this year.
13. Joyful Time ($3): When your tiny tot is this adorable, they deserve to be front and center on your holiday card. This joyful and simple design will keep all eyes on your cute kiddo.
14. Watercolor Wreath ($20): Put your favorite family portraits to work with this holiday card, which features a soft green watercolor design.
15. Gold Glitter Deerhead ($15): Whether it’s hanging on your wall or printed on the page, deer heads are all the rage this year. Get a little trendy with this gold glitter card, which takes classy and adds a bit of sass.
16. Hand-Lettered Wonder & Joy ($15): A splash of red and yellow give this card a nontraditional twist that we love.
17. Stacked Sentiments ($1): Stack your holiday card with words of kindness this holiday season on this easy-to-customize card. Simply plop your favorite family photo on one side, add your name to the bottom and your greetings are done.
18. Floral Garland Text ($9): We are suckers for a pretty floral garland text, so this holiday card totally caught our eye. Whether you’re sharing your maternity photos, family portrait or a couple’s pic, this nifty Noel card is the way to go.
19. Fancy Shape Card ($3): Seriously, how cute are these uniquely shaped, custom-cut cards for the holidays? Just add big grins, and you’ve got instant holiday cheer.
21. Yellow Arrows ($3): A photo this sweet just needs some fab framing to make it a work of holiday art. Yellow arrows against a bright white background will give your holiday message a modern look.
22. Gold Foil Merry ($3): Gold foil is totally the way to go if you’re looking for a classy (and shiny!) way to add pizazz to your precious photos.
23. Evergreen Branches & Berries ($1): All you need are some simple evergreen accents and bright red cherries to give your card a happy holiday theme.
24. Geometric Fun ($2): This photo card combines a few of our favorite things: gold foil, bright colors and modern design.
25. Naughty or Nice ($52): Naughty or nice? When your kiddo is this cute, does it really matter? Celebrate Santa’s visit this year with a playful message.
26. Let Joy Overflow Script ($2): There’s no need to get complicated in the card department. Just add a pretty line of bright pink script to your photo and send some love this holiday season.
27. Block Photos ($2): Snap some silly photo booth shots and use this four-photo grid as an adorable mini-album you can share with your friends and family.
28. May Joy Find You ($2): The holidays should be all about joy, and what could be more joyful than an artfully designed holiday card?
31. Oh What Fun ($15): We can’t think of a better way to remind your friends and family that the holidays are all about fun than with this adorable photo card.
32. Bold Turquoise Script ($1): Stand out among the pile of red and green greetings with a nontraditional holiday card. This bright blue background and fun design will truly pop in everyone’s pile of mail.
33. Highlighter Yellow ($2): There is something so personal about a hand-scribbled note, but writing 100 of them is just not in the cards this year. We love the handwriting-esque message of happiness and cheer that greets everyone who reads this card.
34. Merlot & Gold Merry ($46): We aren’t sure if we love this card more because of its classic design or because its merlot and gold colors remind us of our favorite bottle of wine. Either way, this is a simple solution for all your holiday card needs.
35. Grid Photo ($2): With an Instagram full of adorable pics of your kiddos, how is a girl to choose just one? You can include all your favorites in this grid card design, which was tailor-made for all you Insta-lovers out there.
36. Kraft Paper Evergreen ($2): Trying to go for a minimalist vibe this holiday season? Evergreens and pine cones get a stylish white twist on this card.
37. Antler Floral Blue ($17): Antlers may be trending this year, but there’s no reason to you can’t make them girly, too. This bright blue postcard-style card is complete with a spot for your favorite photo and sweet floral details.
38. Merry & Married ($15): If you tied the knot this year and you love a good play on words, then this is totally the card for you.
39. Winter Botanical Noel ($2): Seriously, how jaw-droppingly gorgeous is this holiday photo card? From the bright white background to the floral-filled Noel, this one would totally earn the center spot on our mantel.
40. Pretty Plaid ($3): This glitzy and gold foil version of the classic plaid print is will win over all your preppy friends.
41. Simple Polka Dots ($2): These pretty little polka dots are such a fun way to add some pattern to your holiday card this year.
42. Cheerful Badge ($2): Wear your holiday cheer as a badge of honor this year with this adorable Christmas photo card.
43. Watercolor Bunting ($2): We love a good scallop design, so we are digging the watercolor-like accents and simple holiday greeting that gives this card a dash of fun while staying sophisticated.
44. Simple Square ($14): While we LOVE color, this black and white card totally caught our eye. The four-photo design is perfect for all you indecisive card designers who can’t pick just one pic.
45. Laughing All the Way ($15): Your favorite Christmas song lyrics come to life in this fun card, but don’t blame us if the song gets stuck in your head!
46. Year in a Nutshell ($2): Ditch the typical brag letters this holiday season while still spilling some of your favorite memories of the year with this unique year-in-review idea.
47. Love, Joy, Peace Script ($15): The simple script and painted edges on this card make it a classy choice for your holiday greetings.
48. Flight Crew Tag ($2): Get on board and break the mold with this travel-ticket-inspired card that your loved ones will enjoy.
49. Gold Glitter ($15): This glittery and glitzy gold photo card will send a shimmer of holiday cheer to your entire mailing list this year.
50. Turn up the Cheer ($3): No need to worry about squeezing everyone’s name on the card this year — this bright and cheerful card leaves plenty of room for everyone.
Which photo card are you choosing for this year’s holiday season? Show us on Instagram @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.