Problem: The holidays are *really* close, which means the gift wrap selection at the stores is slim pickings. Solution: Break out that (extremely useful) roll of butcher paper and stamp it up to make your own DIY wrapping paper . Genius, right? We thought so too ;) Scroll through to see our fave stamps to make your presents the most unique gifts under the tree.
1. Christmas Tree Gift Stamp Set ($14): You can’t go wrong with trees and mini presents, making this stamp set jolly good (and Christmas AF).
2. Merry Christmas Stamp ($6): Hand-lettering an entire sheet of wrapping paper takes kind of a lot of effort. Pick up this script stamp to make festive gift wrap that your friends and family will love.
3. Trees, Stripes + Polka Dots : Head to the craft store to find polka dot, stripe and tree stamps to make this epic tower of presents. Plus, the pop of yellow in the ribbon is unexpected but totally on point. (via Eat Sleep Cuddle )
4. Ornament Stamps ($17): Who wants one ornament stamp when you can have four? At under $20, this stamp set is a bargain compared the rolls and rolls of different wraps.
6. Paper Garland Stamp ($10): Snag a couple of these stamps and make a paper garland pattern. Pro tip: Turn the stamp upside down to create a Christmas tree shape.
7. DIY Deer Stamps : This stamp is going to take a few extra minutes to make, but once the DIY is finished, you’re going to have the most epically wrapped gift under the tree. Finish it off with a natural ribbon and some clippings from the tree. (via Poppytalk )
8. DIY Evergreen Trees : Remember that stamp you DIYed to make your kiddo these sweats? Upcycle the stamp and use it for presents. Now all you need is some gilded ribbon to make pretty bows. (via Brit + Co )
9. Gingerbread + Peppermints Stamp ($14): This gingerbread man stamp = YES. It doesn’t get any cuter than a jolly gingerbread man and peppermints stamped all over your gifts.
10. DIY Lint Roller Stamp : This is SO smart. Stick craft foam Christmas trees on a lint roller and press the roller onto your stamp pad. Then, roll it onto your paper and let it dry. Since the stamp is on the roller, you can make a bunch of wrapping paper in just a few minutes. Score! (via Handmade Charlotte )
11. Christmas Tree + Present ($12): Pick up a few mini stamps for the little gifts under your tree… because the best gifts really do come in small boxes.
Looking for more DIY holiday inspo? Check out our Pinterest !