It’s the holiday season, which means friend and family gatherings are in full swing. With so many get-togethers going on from Friendsgiving until New Year’s Eve, you probably won’t be playing hostess to all of them. Being the thoughtful holiday party attendee that you are, you’ll die before showing up empty-handed. To make sure you stay the gracious guest, we’ve rounded up some of the best holiday hostess gifts under $25 that’ll leave both your hostess and your wallet happy.
1. Leif Graphic Tin Mini Candle ($12): Don’t let its petite size fool you. This mini candle packs quite the aromatic punch. Fill your hostess’s home this holiday with one of the three available scents: salted grapefruit, vanilla & myrrh and amber & smoke.
2. Urban Outfitters Nail Polish Set ($18, set of six): Make sure your hostess’s mani is on point with this set of rich holiday-inspired shades. Thanks to the variety of colors and finishes, she’ll have a polish to wear with each of her party outfits.
3. Chronicle Books Treat, Drink, and Be Merry Coaster Set ($25): Festive and colorful, these merry coasters are sure to be a conversation starter. You can even use them in place of wine charms so no one gets their vinos mixed up.
4. Modcloth To Owl Appearances Magnetic Vase Set ($18): A two-for-one deal is almost always better than one. In this case, it *totally* is. These adorable owl vases won’t just brighten up her kitchen — their magnets will help display important memos on her fridge too.
5. ABC Carpet & Home Hay Kaleidoscope Trays ($18+): These bright and bold trays pretty much speak for themselves. She can use one as a jewelry tray, a candle plate or even as a decorative catch-all. They’re so versatile, you’ll be getting her a gift at a bargain!
6. Leif Words of Wisdom Keychain ($15): Choose between cheeky and encouraging words if gifting your friend this keychain. It’ll give her keys a unique touch that she’ll appreciate.
7. Dr. Bronner’s Small Pure-Castile Liquid Soap Set ($21, set of six): No doubt your hostess will find a use for every single soap in this assorted set. Featuring different formulas that will help with everything from calming one’s mind to clearing up acne, this versatile soap set is a definite yes.
8. Urban Outfitters Magic MacBook Cover ($16): Don’t let her settle for anything less than fabulous. Gift her this trendy pink marbled laptop cover to personalize her MacBook.
9. Leif I’m Outta Here Passport Holder ($24): Wherever she plans to jet off to this winter, make sure she does so in style with this passport holder. In addition to sprucing up her bag, it’ll make it easier to spot at luggage claim.
10. Uncommon Goods Women’s Soft Serve Socks ($10): Fun socks are *always* better than boring ones. Make sure she’s got the former with this adorable ice cream-inspired pair.
11. Christine Schmidt Books and Eyeglasses Mismatched Earrings ($20): Cater to her bookworm tendencies with this quirky set of mismatched earrings. The enameled studs are gilded in 22-karat gold and set on hypoallergenic posts, making them a suitable gift for *everyone.*
12. Jen Garrido Wildflower Study Tea Towel ($20): Equal parts whimsical and functional, this floral tea towel is a gift she’ll appreciate hanging in her kitchen. Though, full disclosure, it may be *almost* too pretty for her to want to wipe up any spills with it.
13. Albeit Nourishing Lip Balm ($12): Help her fend off dry lips with this moisturizing lip balm. Made with a blend of argan and marula oils, this luxurious balm will have her lips feeling pretty and pampered.
14. Anthropologie Bellina Blooms Mug ($14): It may be awhile until spring, but florals are always in season. Surprise your tea- or coffee-loving hostess with a colorful floral mug that she can warm up with on blustery winter days.
15. Bad Girls Throughout History: 100 Remarkable Women Who Changed the World by Ann Shen ($20): If your holiday hostess is a #girlboss, then she’ll surely appreciate an inspiring read about the most remarkable women in history. Featuring the likes of activist and abolitionist Sojourner Truth and the godmother of punk Joan Jett, this empowering book is a gift she’ll truly cherish.
16. Pride and Prejudice: A Coloring Classic by Modcloth ($16): Adult coloring books are everywhere now, and with good reason — we can’t get enough of them! Help your hostess pal explore her creativity while unwinding with a coloring book inspired by a Jane Austen favorite.
17. Poketo Pattern Gel Roller Pen ($7): Take your pick from stripes, gingham or polka dots. Whatever you choose, your friend will end up with one chic writing utensil.
18. Uncommon Goods Moscow Mule Carry-on Cocktail Kit ($24): Whether she’s got vacation plans or a family gathering this Christmas, make sure your hostess has a smooth flight. One way you can help her out and make that trip a little more bearable is by gifting her this carry-on cocktail kit.
19. Slingshot Coffee Co Cold Brew Variety Pack ($19): Drinking coffee made with only organic, in-season beans that have been meticulously sourced and roasted says you mean business when it comes to your cup o’ joe. So much so that even your coffee connoisseur of a hostess would approve of it.
20. Brooklyn Herborium Herbal Steamer ($7+): Treat your hardworking hostess to a steam made of a blend of organic botanicals. Designed to clear pores and detoxify skin, the herbal steam guarantees a spa-like indulgence for your well-deserving friend.
21. Umbra Anigram Giraffe Ring Holder ($8): Calling all ring hoarders! This cute but elegant giraffe ring holder promises to glam up your friend’s decor, no matter where she places it.
22. Talking Tables Glitterati Disco Ball Lights ($22): Get the holiday party started with this set of on-trend disco ball lights. Not only will it illuminate the dance floor, but it’ll make an awesome backdrop for the photo booth.
23. Doiy Donut Tablet Stand ($22): No worries if your pal is a little accident-prone. With this trusty donut tablet stand, she can safely prop up her tablet on any flat surface.
24. New Look Iridescent Unicorn Money Box ($11): Here’s a piggy bank you can buy that won’t break the bank. A gift that’s this budget-friendly *and* super chic is a must!
25. Herbivore Coco Rose Lip Polish ($18): Made of virgin coconut oil and Bulgarian rose absolute, this all-natural lip polish promises to restore chapped lips forever. Thanks to its hydrating formula, your friend will be mistletoe-ready in no time.
Follow us on Pinterest for more holiday gift ideas!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.