25 Trendy Holiday Hostess Gifts Under $25
It’s the holiday season, which means friend and family gatherings are in full swing. With so many get-togethers going on from Friendsgiving until New Year’s Eve, you probably won’t be playing hostess to all of them. Being the thoughtful holiday party attendee that you are, you’ll die before showing up empty-handed. To make sure you stay the gracious guest, we’ve rounded up some of the best holiday hostess gifts under $25 that’ll leave both your hostess and your wallet happy.
1. Leif Gemstone Soap ($13): Add some shimmer to your hostess’s sink, with these super realistic gemstone soaps. Each stone has its own unique scent. The diamond gemstone smells like fresh cotton, rose quartz fills the room with the fresh aroma of rose tea. Perfect for a mid-party freshening up.
2. Urban Outfitters Mood Nail Polish ($10, 3 shades): Make sure your hostess’s mani is on point with this mood nail polish, comes in five color changing shades. Since each bottle is technically two colors, she’ll have a polish to wear with each of her party outfits.
3. Have The Vinyl Say Coaster Set ($19): Cute and colorful, these musical coasters are sure to be a conversation starter. You can even use them in place of wine charms so no one gets their vinos mixed up.
4. Modcloth Sparrow of The Seeds Magnetic Planter Set ($12): A two-for-one deal is almost always better than one. In this case, it *totally* is. These adorable bird planters won’t just brighten up her kitchen — their magnets will help display important memos on her fridge too.
5. ABC Carpet & Home Hay Kaleidoscope Trays ($18+): These bright and bold trays pretty much speak for themselves. She can use one as a jewelry tray, a candle plate or even as a decorative catch-all. They’re so versatile, you’ll be getting her a gift at a bargain!
6. Leif Words of Wisdom Keychain ($16): Choose between cheeky and encouraging words if gifting your friend this keychain. It’ll give her keys a unique touch that she’ll appreciate.
7. Dr. Bronner’s Small Pure-Castile Liquid Soap Set ($25, set of five): No doubt your hostess will find a use for every single soap in this assorted set. Featuring different formulas that will help with everything from calming one’s mind to clearing up acne, this versatile soap set is a definite yes.
8. Urban Outfitters White Marble MacBook Skin ($16): Don’t let her settle for anything less than fabulous. Gift her this trendy white marbled laptop cover to personalize her MacBook.
9. I’m Outta Here Passport Holder ($24): Wherever she plans to jet off to this winter, make sure she does so in style with this passport holder. In addition to adding organization to her bag, it’ll make it easier to breeze through customs.
10. Uncommon Goods Women’s Soft Serve Socks ($9): Fun socks are *always* better than boring ones. Make sure she’s got the former with this adorable ice cream-inspired pair.
11. Christine Schmidt Books and Eyeglasses Mismatched Earrings ($20): Cater to her bookworm tendencies with this quirky set of mismatched earrings. The enameled studs are gilded in 22-karat gold and set on hypoallergenic posts, making them a suitable gift for *everyone.*
12. Sola Dish Towel ($18): Equal parts whimsical and functional, this floral tea towel is a gift she’ll appreciate hanging in her kitchen. Though, full disclosure, it may be *almost* too pretty for her to want to wipe up any spills with it.
13. The Honey Hutch Beeswax Lip Balm ($9): Help her fend off dry lips with this moisturizing lip balm. Coming in three flavors and made with a blend of beeswax and jojoba oil, this luxurious balm will have her lips feeling pretty and pampered.
14. Anthropologie Gardenshire Mug ($12): It may be a while until spring, but florals are always in season. Surprise your tea- or coffee-loving hostess with a colorful floral mug that she can warm up with on blustery winter days.
15. Rad American Women A-Z by Kate Schatz ($15): If your holiday hostess is a #girlboss, then she’ll surely appreciate an inspiring read about the most remarkable women in history. Featuring the likes of activist Angela Davis and comedian Carol Burnett, this empowering book is a gift she’ll truly cherish.
16. The Gummy Bear Book by Dan Golden ($15): For the hostess with a sweet tooth, this book will go perfectly on her well-curated coffee table. Gift with a bag of bears for the perfect accessory.
17. Poketo Linework Gel Pen ($18, pack of 5): Take your pick from grid print, gingham or linework. Whatever you choose, your friend will end up with one chic writing utensil.
18. Uncommon Goods Moscow Mule Carry-on Cocktail Kit ($24): Whether she’s got vacation plans or a family gathering this Christmas, make sure your hostess has a smooth flight. One way you can help her out and make that trip a little more bearable is by gifting her this carry-on cocktail kit.
19. Blue Bottle Voyager Sample Pack ($18): Drinking coffee made with in-season beans that have been meticulously sourced and roasted says you mean business when it comes to your cup o’ joe. So much so that even your coffee connoisseur of a hostess would approve of it, let her try these five blends and pick her fave!
20. Brooklyn Herborium Herbal Steamer ($7+): Treat your hardworking hostess to a steam made of a blend of organic botanicals. Designed to clear pores and detoxify skin, the herbal steam guarantees a spa-like indulgence for your well-deserving friend.
21. Urban Outfitters Giraffe Ring Holder ($10): Calling all ring hoarders! This cute but elegant giraffe ring holder promises to glam up your friend’s decor, no matter where she places it.
22. Fizz Wedding Lantern Fairy Lights ($19): Get the holiday party started with this set of on-trend paper lantern lights. Not only will it illuminate the dance floor, but it’ll make an awesome backdrop for the photo booth.
23. Plywood Tablet Stand ($18): No worries if your pal is a little accident-prone. With this trusty and sleek tablet stand, she can safely prop up her tablet on any flat surface.
24. Sass and Belle Cat Money Box ($23): Here’s a piggy bank you can buy that won’t break the bank. A gift that’s this budget-friendly *and* super chic is a must!
25. Gourmande Lip Balm ($6): Scented with bergamot and creamy coconut, this all-natural lip balm promises to restore chapped lips forever. Thanks to its hydrating formula, your friend will be mistletoe-ready in no time.
Follow us on Pinterest for more holiday gift ideas!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.