18 Festive Props for Your Holiday Photo Booth
All great holiday parties have three things in common: fantastic food, festive decor and a holiday-themed photo booth. Once you’ve nailed the photo booth background, it’s time to come up with ideas for props. To make things a little easier for you during this busy holiday season, we’ve compiled a list of some of the cutest, goofiest and glitzy-est holiday photo booth props out there. Now all you have to do is mix, match and pose!
2. Holiday Tree Glasses ($8): Light up your photos when you rock these fun and festive spectacles.
3. Christmas Photo Prop Party Pack ($22): Turn your guests into sophisticated Mr. and Mrs. Clauses with these modern and minimalist photo booth props.
4. Big Bow Party Hat: Can you believe it’s been six years since Lady Gaga debuted her hair bow in “Poker Face?” Whip out the hot glue gun for this DIY project and give your guests a glamorous hair bow prop with no hairspray required. (via A Subtle Revelry)
10. Rockin’ Santa and Mrs. Clause ($38): Mr. and Mrs. Clause are looking extra glittery this year, Kanye glasses and all. Candy cane martini, anyone?
13. Rudolph Holiday Props ($10): Forget regular ol’ Rudolph and use these for the hippest reindeer on the block. Artisanal hay and craft carrots, anyone?
15. Reindeer Antler Glasses ($8): Glitter AND pop poms? We’ve already got our pose lined up.
17. Mr. and Mrs. Clause ($15): With those bright red lips and cat eye glasses, Mrs. Claus is totally channeling Joan Holloway this year. Sprinkle some glitter on those snowflakes to give this set some extra holiday sparkle.
18. Christmas Character Headbands ($17): Bring out your guests’ favorite holiday characters with these festive headbands. Just be sure to keep an eye on whoever slips on the Grinch headband!
Which prop sets will grace your photo booth this holiday season? Let us know in the comments!