18 Festive Props for Your Holiday Photo Booth
All great holiday parties have three things in common: fantastic food, festive decor and a holiday-themed photo booth. Once you’ve nailed the photo booth background, it’s time to come up with ideas for props. To make things a little easier for you during this busy holiday season, we’ve compiled a list of some of the cutest, goofiest and glitzy-est holiday photo booth props out there. Now all you have to do is mix, match and pose!
Stick a chalkboard in the photo booth and see what silly messages your guests leave you. Talk about making wonderful holiday memories! (via Green Wedding Shoes)
2. Holiday Tree Glasses ($8): Light up your photos when you rock these fun and festive spectacles.
3. Christmas Photo Prop Party Pack ($22): Turn your guests into sophisticated Mr. and Mrs. Clauses with these modern and minimalist photo booth props.
Can you believe it’s been six years since Lady Gaga debuted her hair bow in “Poker Face?” Whip out the hot glue gun for this DIY project and give your guests a glamorous hair bow prop with no hairspray required. (via A Subtle Revelry)
Don’t want to purchase your photo booth props? Print these cartoon-y props instead and stick them on popsicle sticks for an easy DIY project. (via Brit + Co)
Put that leftover holiday tinsel to good use and whip together these easy party hat headbands. (via Her New Leaf)
These charming printables will have your guests crooning “Fa La La La La.” (via Oh Happy Day)
10. Rockin’ Santa and Mrs. Clause ($38): Mr. and Mrs. Clause are looking extra glittery this year, Kanye glasses and all. Candy cane martini, anyone?
How adorable are these printable mini top hats? Just print, cut and stick. (via Happy Thought)
13. Rudolph Holiday Props ($10): Forget regular ol’ Rudolph and use these for the hippest reindeer on the block. Artisanal hay and craft carrots, anyone?
Don’t confine this ornament headband to just the photo booth. With those shiny accents, it totally deserves to be a full-time holiday accessory. (via In-Lala-Land)
15. Reindeer Antler Glasses ($8): Glitter AND pop poms? We’ve already got our pose lined up.
18. Christmas Character Headbands ($17): Bring out your guests’ favorite holiday characters with these festive headbands. Just be sure to keep an eye on whoever slips on the Grinch headband!