15 Ideas for a Hollywood-Inspired Wedding
Whether you’re having a simple backyard ceremony or a large-scale event, your wedding is all about celebrating your love. The overall theme is more important than the dress you decide on or the color of your guy’s tie. If you’re a movie buff or just love the glitz and glam of Hollywood, we’ve got 15 ideas to help you start planning your own star-studded event.
3. Popcorn Snack Bar: Give your guests something to snack on besides the traditional wedding cake, and put out goodie bags so they can take some for the ride home. They’ll be thanking you all the way to the front door. (via Gina Meola Photography)
4. Oscars-Inspired Favors: Send your guests home with a favor that’s as unique as you are. We’ll bet it’s the first time they’ve received such a prestigious award. (via Aaron Young Photography)
8. VHS Seating Chart: Pay homage to some of your favorite ’80s flicks with a seating chart that’s as useful as it is fun to look at. (via Marty McColgan)
9. Silent Movie Slideshow: Play up the movie theme with your own custom silent movie or slideshow before you walk down the aisle. Your guests will be brimming with anticipation by the time it’s over. (via Petruzzo Photography)
12. Guest Book Station: Make sure no one misses the guestbook with an eye-catching display. Give your guests some direction, like “advice for the newlyweds” or their “favorite memory” to avoid a book full of signatures and one-liners. (via Rebecca Crumley)
Which one of these ideas will have a starring role at your wedding? Talk to us in the comments.