The 22 Craziest and Most Creative Wedding Photos Ever
Whether by accident or on purpose, wedding photos can either end up looking absolutely amazing or just plain nuts. We’ve all been there for that random request on someone’s big day to try out this pose or that stance, but in the end we’re stuck wondering, “WTF, whose idea was that?” (for better or for worse). Check out these 22 crazy and creative wedding photos to learn what you adore and what you’ll avoid when you say, “I do.”
1. Alaskan Ice Cave: As avid outdoors people, this couple kayaked out and climbed the side of a mountain to get these epic ice cave shots. Props to photog Chris Beck for kayaking and climbing along for the ride! (via The Knot)
2. Bad Influences: Sipping from the bottle, shotgunning a brew and stuffing our tops aren’t necessarily things we want little eyes taking note of. But they do make a pretty funny picture! (via Maria Vincencio)
7. Everybody’s Happy: Having trouble deciding on a theme or color palette for your big day? Let the guests choose! You’ll get a photo filled with everything from knights, to peasants, to large, hairy animals. (via Gammon + Chips)
8. Check Your Dress: Newsflash: bridesmaids with tucked-in dresses is also a pretty popular trend right now (don’t ask us why). It’s every girl’s worst bathroom nightmare in real life. (via Secret Wedding Blog)
10. Off The Dock: Thankfully this happened after the ceremony, and not before. Those happy lovebirds are so wrapped up in each other they seriously don’t even notice what’s going on. (via Del Sol Photography)
11. Ambulance Arrival: This would be sad if the bride and groom had actually been hurt on the way to their wedding. But in reality, they were totally fine…just looking for an epic entrance. (via Osa’s Eye)
13. Wildfire Wedding: The sunset in the background looks questionable, but that’s probably because it’s not a sunset at all. It’s a wildfire. These two were warned of wildfires in the area at the start of their wedding, but decided to rush through their vows and take advantage of the backdrop while they could. (via Buzz Feed)
What’s the craziest or most creative wedding photo you’ve ever seen? Share a link with us below or on Facebook.
You can wear many hats running a business and sometimes some look better than others. Thanks to Office Depot, we're talking with Koyun Fan, co-founder of Sticky Rice Sisters, about finding inspiration along the way and staying organized on the road to success.