20 Surefire Ways to Make Your Party Sparkle
We’re not wasting any time when it comes to New Year’s Eve prep. Put some sparkle in your festivities and leave a trail of glitter no matter how you ring in the NEW YEAR! We’ve got you covered in glitter from head to toe, with even more dazzling favors, decked halls, and glittery food. Oh and here’s the catch, it’s all DIY, so channel your inner maker and get started on this roundup of glitzy decor.
2. DIY Glitter Party Hat: Ring the New Year in with style! These sparkly party hats can be made to match any theme or outfit. For more modern party hat ideas, head here. (via A Pumpkin and a Princess)
8. Sequin Photo Booth DIY: What party is complete without a DIY photo backdrop? Hang this sensational backdrop to your wall, and get the camera clicking! For more backdrops heads, check out our roundup of the 10 best NYE backdrops ever! (via Oh Happy Day)
11. DIY Glitter Feathers Branch Chandelier: Want to know what to do with those glitter dipped feathers you have lying around? Why not make an eye-catching chandelier! A great addition over the NYE party table. (via A Bubbly Life)
14. Sparkle Cake Toppers: Fun and sparkly, these toppers add a whimsical touch to cupcakes and cakes, why not make some extra as swizzle sticks for your signature NYE cocktails. (via Say Yes to Hoboken)
15. Sequin Cocktail Glass Collars: This NYE let no surface go un-glittered! Creative sequined collars serve as glamour and purpose: Use different colored sequins so guests know which glass is theirs. (via Green Wedding Shoes)
18. Gold-Flecked Oreo Chocolate Layer Cake: Can you say, luxurious! Dazzle the eyes and bellies of guests with this edible glitter, Oreo cake—a perfect dessert table centerpiece. (via Dessert for Breakfast)
Share your top glittery NYE decor with us in the comments below! Looking for some more glitz and glitter? Check out our post, All That Glitters: 50 DIY Projects that Sparkle for some more inspiration.