22 Holographic + Iridescent Nail Polishes You Need This Season
Say goodbye to unpainted tips once and for all: Holographic and iridescent nail polishes are currently having a major resurgence. In lieu of your go-to rotation of autumnal hues and dark neutrals, we’ve uncovered 22 ultra-shimmery polishes that are pretty much guaranteed to add a little extra somethin’ somethin’ to your look. From Halloween to homecoming and every other fall ritual along the way, there’s no shortage of action-packed nail colors to go around.
1. Mineral Fusion “Treasure” ($8): Thanks to this golden yellow polish, you can now flaunt a mani that rivals the changing fall foliage. A PSL is obligatory to show off your autumnal digits.
five free, but the blue-purple hue is also downright edgy + unpredictable.
3. Formula X “Hypnotic” ($13): We can’t stop staring. Be a boss by rocking this standout purple polish with a power suit and stylish steppers.
4. ILNP “Music Box” ($10): Go bold or go home with this beautiful mermaid-esque hue that will keep the fall blues at bay. It’s dying to be paired with some shiny ponies for a toe-tapping new look.
5. Cuccio “In the Mix” ($9): Swap out your bright summer shades for a red holographic sparkle that’s perfect for cocktail hour.
6. Zoya “Zara” ($9): For a standout mani, look no further than this show-stopping metallic purple hue. It’s modern, sophisticated and a nice alternative to your classic black.
7. Cult “Troubadour” ($12): Orange you ready for All Hallows’ Day? This iridescent coral hue will have you channeling the Great Pumpkin in no time.
8. Tenoverten “Greenwich” ($18): Bye bye, matte nude polishes. Whether you’re a bride-to-be or are in search of a conservative, work-appropriate neutral, this silver-metallic color will straight-up stun.
9. Floss Gloss “Dimepiece” ($8): Two words: Game changer. For holographic glittery (!) tips, this glistening top coat is everything.
10. NCLA “Spaced Out” ($18): In lieu of navy and midnight blue, this shimmering blue jean hue is delightfully unexpected. Rest assured that it will add instant punch to every #OOTD.
11. FACE Stockholm “Eos” ($16): As far as special effects go, this iridescent nail color is as multidimensional as it gets. When exposed to the sunlight, your mani will reveal every hue of the spectrum for a futuristic look.
12. Butter London “Shag” ($15): Nature enthusiasts alike will flock to this gorgeous orange-burgundy hue that is the epitome of fall traditions. Count. Us. In.
13. 2B Colours “Violet” Holographic Nail Polish ($4): You can now achieve a holographic #athomemani in seconds. One quick swipe of this polish and you’ll have prismatic, disco-ball nails in no time.
14. Crabtree & Evelyn “Opal” ($8): This stunning translucent hue is a subtle option that can be worn alone or layered over another polish for a touch of old Hollywood glamour.
16. Marc Jacobs Beauty “Blue Velvet” ($18): Summer lives on with this iridescent ocean-blue hue that shimmers and shines in all the right ways.
17. Burberry Beauty “Antique Gold” ($22): Usher in trench coat season with a new signature nail color that can’t be ignored. This timeless shade of antique gold will outshine any rainstorm + instantly spice up your nine-to-five look.
18. Rescue Beauty Lounge “Bubblegum Punk” ($20): Going hand-in-hand with your winter whites, this ultra-sparkly iridescent lacquer is proof that understated is overrated. For max perfection, add some rad finger jewels into the mix.
19. Deborah Lippmann “12th Street Rag” ($20): Va-va-voom. If you’re looking for an ultra-feminine nail color that’s soft and sophisticated without being overly girly, this is it.
20. Color Club “Halo Graphic” ($10): Totally out there? Oh yeah. Join the color club with this holographic polish that will keep you on your toes and channel every color of the rainbow.
so pretty. Just think how ah-mazing it’ll look paired with all of your seasonal cable-knit sweaters.
22. Christian Louboutin “Scarabée” ($50): Inspired by the Egyptian scarab beetle, this color-shifting polish will take you from day to night, making it perfect for any upcoming fall galas or holiday shindigs.