22 Holographic + Iridescent Nail Polishes You Need This Season
Say goodbye to unpainted tips once and for all: Holographic and iridescent nail polishes are currently having a major resurgence. In lieu of your go-to rotation of autumnal hues and dark neutrals, we’ve uncovered 22 ultra-shimmery polishes that are pretty much guaranteed to add a little extra somethin’ somethin’ to your look. From Halloween to homecoming and every other fall ritual along the way, there’s no shortage of action-packed nail colors to go around.
1. Mineral Fusion “Treasure” ($8): Thanks to this golden yellow polish, you can now flaunt a mani that rivals the changing fall foliage. A PSL is obligatory to show off your autumnal digits.
3. Formula X “Hypnotic” ($13): We can’t stop staring. Be a boss by rocking this standout purple polish with a power suit and stylish steppers.
4. ILNP “Music Box” ($10): Go bold or go home with this beautiful mermaid-esque hue that will keep the fall blues at bay. It’s dying to be paired with some shiny ponies for a toe-tapping new look.
5. Cuccio “In the Mix” ($9): Swap out your bright summer shades for a red holographic sparkle that’s perfect for cocktail hour.
6. Zoya “Zara” ($9): For a standout mani, look no further than this show-stopping metallic purple hue. It’s modern, sophisticated and a nice alternative to your classic black.
7. Cult “Troubadour” ($12): Orange you ready for All Hallows’ Day? This iridescent coral hue will have you channeling the Great Pumpkin in no time.
8. Tenoverten “Greenwich” ($18): Bye bye, matte nude polishes. Whether you’re a bride-to-be or are in search of a conservative, work-appropriate neutral, this silver-metallic color will straight-up stun.
9. Floss Gloss “Dimepiece” ($8): Two words: Game changer. For holographic glittery (!) tips, this glistening top coat is everything.
10. NCLA “Spaced Out” ($18): In lieu of navy and midnight blue, this shimmering blue jean hue is delightfully unexpected. Rest assured that it will add instant punch to every #OOTD.
11. FACE Stockholm “Eos” ($16): As far as special effects go, this iridescent nail color is as multidimensional as it gets. When exposed to the sunlight, your mani will reveal every hue of the spectrum for a futuristic look.
12. Butter London “Shag” ($15): Nature enthusiasts alike will flock to this gorgeous orange-burgundy hue that is the epitome of fall traditions. Count. Us. In.
13. 2B Colours “Violet” Holographic Nail Polish ($4): You can now achieve a holographic #athomemani in seconds. One quick swipe of this polish and you’ll have prismatic, disco-ball nails in no time.
14. Crabtree & Evelyn “Opal” ($8): This stunning translucent hue is a subtle option that can be worn alone or layered over another polish for a touch of old Hollywood glamour.
15. RGB “Gilt” ($18): Can you say holiday-ready? For gilded gold tips on the daily, this is the snazzy metallic color that you need in your life.
16. Marc Jacobs Beauty “Blue Velvet” ($18): Summer lives on with this iridescent ocean-blue hue that shimmers and shines in all the right ways.
17. Burberry Beauty “Antique Gold” ($22): Usher in trench coat season with a new signature nail color that can’t be ignored. This timeless shade of antique gold will outshine any rainstorm + instantly spice up your nine-to-five look.
18. Rescue Beauty Lounge “Bubblegum Punk” ($20): Going hand-in-hand with your winter whites, this ultra-sparkly iridescent lacquer is proof that understated is overrated. For max perfection, add some rad finger jewels into the mix.
19. Deborah Lippmann “12th Street Rag” ($20): Va-va-voom. If you’re looking for an ultra-feminine nail color that’s soft and sophisticated without being overly girly, this is it.
20. Color Club “Halo Graphic” ($10): Totally out there? Oh yeah. Join the color club with this holographic polish that will keep you on your toes and channel every color of the rainbow.
21. Julep “Manda” ($14): This mesmerizing fairy blue with shimmery gold undertones is so pretty. Just think how ah-mazing it’ll look paired with all of your seasonal cable-knit sweaters.
22. Christian Louboutin “Scarabée” ($50): Inspired by the Egyptian scarab beetle, this color-shifting polish will take you from day to night, making it perfect for any upcoming fall galas or holiday shindigs.
What’s your go-to nail color for fall? Let us know in the comments below!