Home Decor to Kick Seasonal Depression Out of Your Space
Snow might be on the ground, the air may be a little brisker, and as a result, seasonal depression has hit you like a ton of bricks. For those of us who tend to spend the cold months under the covers binging Netflix, make your home a little brighter and happier with these products that will help you thrive through the rest of the season.
1. Urban Outfitters Macrame Planter Pocket Wall Hanging ($49): If you have lived in your home for years and still not yet put up wall decor, this hanging planter will add both art and greenery.
2. Anthropologie Pom Tassel Curtains ($78+): Pom-poms make everything a little happier, right? Plus, the sun coming through your window against these yellow curtains will make your room a tolerable level of bright.
3. Urban Outfitters Macrame Hammock ($180): For those days that are just too cold to leave the house, move between bed and hammock for optimum comfort.
4. IKEA Smidie Rug ($30): Sheepskin rugs will never go out of style. This upgraded version in bright blue will add a pop of color to any room, and it will be so soft for your feet first thing in the morning.
5. Fatboy Bolleke Rechargeable Hanging Lamp ($119): Wherever you need a little more light, this lamp is there! It has no cords to bother with, and it can hang above your bed, window, new hammock, or lay on the floor with you while you read a book.
6. Urban Outfitters Orange Harvest Removable Wallpaper ($59): Let’s skip winter altogether and jump straight into spring with this citrusy wallpaper. You’ll feel warmer immediately and forget all about the Arctic Tundra outside.
7. Urban Outfitters Monstera Vine Garland ($29): While you won’t gain the air purifying benefits that a real plant may offer, you also won’t have to deal with constantly watering a vine. Get the joy of greenery indoors with this garland, even if you have a black thumb.
8. Vitruvi Stone Diffuser ($119): Whatever your mood, Vitruvi has an essential oil for you. Spend a weekend with the self-care bundle and immerse yourself in scents like Geranium, Bergamot, and Cedarwood.
9. Urban Outfitters Rohini Daybed Cushion ($159): Sometimes we need something to rest on that isn’t our bed. Prop this up in front of the TV or lounge by the window for a break.
10. Urban Outfitters Nova Iridescent Mirror ($49): This mirror will give you that rainbow Instagram filter every time you look in it. You glow, girl!
11. Urban Outfitters Iris Sketched Floral Comforter Snooze Set ($169+): When the seasons change, so should your bedspread. Try something a little brighter that will bring a smile to your face every time you step into your bedroom.
12. Urban Outfitters Nicola Beaded Portal ($89): There is no problem that a bead portal cannot fix.
13. Lisa Argyropoulos Sweetheart Sky Art Print ($19+): Replace looking out your gloomy window with looking at this dreamy cloudscape.
14. West Elm Centerpiece Candle ($129): Find your zen with this long candle centerpiece. Just make sure you blow it out before bed.
15. Urban Outfitters Planter Bluetooth Speaker ($20): Fill this planter with your favorite flowers, and nurture them with soft music to help them blossom.
How do you switch up your space with the seasons? Tag us in your photos on Instagram @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.