30 Pieces of Swoon-Worthy Inspiration for the Bohemian Bride
Whether it’s home decor or jewelry, we’re always up for a bit of boho inspiration. So it’ll come as no surprise that we’re big fans of bohemian-themed wedding celebrations and all that they entail. From the dress to the ceremony, the colors, flowers and nature that often come along with the theme are pretty beautiful. Scroll on for a list of 30 DIY wedding ideas and inspiration for your dreamy, ethereal bohemian big day.
Adding something as simple as gold arrows to your invitations can help give them a very boho-chic feel. (via Mr. Haack)
2. Fancy Florals ($25+): Flowers, pretty font and a whole lotta pastel all combine for a gorgeous invite option here.
3. Lillian Gown ($4,000): This dress is almost too gorgeous for words. With tons of details, lace and an almost ethereal feel to it, it’s truly one of a kind.
4. Boho Long Wedding Dress ($1,066): The flowy sleeves on this handmade frock make this a particularly unique option. Paired with a boho headpiece, this dress would be a lovely wedding day look.
crochet wedding dresses, we think this one is a winner! Everything from the floral design to the gorgeously finished hem is wonderful, making this a great choice for any boho bride.
With a little bit of wave and windswept styling, this hairstyle is incredibly natural but also beautiful. (via Birds of a Feather)
Five minutes is all that’s needed to get this effortlessly chic look. Perfectly undone, it’s a great choice for a boho-inspired ensemble. (via Brit + Co)
There’s no need to go all out with braids and fancy updos to achieve the perfect bohemian bridal hair. This bride’s got it down with a truly chic and natural ‘do. (via Jenna and Tristan Photography)
Who says braids are just for the bride? We love how this bride and her bridesmaids are all rocking gorgeous braids and tons of flowers. (via Natalie Schutt Photography)
12. Gold Bridal Hair Pin ($45): Add a little boho bling to your hair with simple pins like these golden leaves. Added to braids, they’re a subtle but lovely addition.
13. Aphrodite Crown ($1,975): Wow, this beautiful crown is quite the showstopper. Look like bohemian royalty on your special day with this statement headpiece.
Opting for a statement lace headband, this bride kept her hair simple and natural. We adore how the gorgeous lace pairs with her stunning dress. (via Claire Eliza Photography)
16. Pink Rose Floral Crown ($19): Flowers are always welcome at a bohemian wedding. The vibrant colors of this pink-hued flower crown would look gorgeous when paired with a boho-chic wedding dress.
17. Gold Floral Temporary Tattoo ($6): Even if you’re not a jewelry fan, this simple metallic gold temporary tattoo will add the perfect amount of sparkle to your big day.
Add some intricate detailing to your wedding dessert with this simple but chic lace overlay. (via Sweet Style Blog)
The beautiful pink hue of this cake makes quite a statement. The gorgeous fresh flowers on top don’t hurt either. (via One Fab Day)
Bring nature into every part of your big day with a cute, woodland-inspired cake like this one. This tree bark wedding cake is as adorably sweet as it is romantic. (via Cherry Photography)
We can’t get over how genius this cake buffet is. Give your guests a variety of choices for their desserts with tons of single-layer cakes and toppings to choose from. (via Bliss Weddings and Events)
Delicious-looking cake aside, the presentation of this food is breathtaking. The dessert sits on a tree bark cake stand, which adds a beautiful touch of nature to the meal. (via Evynn LeValley)
Lace and flowers are two things that will always be welcome at a bohemian wedding. The lace wrapped around the chair with a simple flower adds a sweet touch to the furniture. (via Kristy Dickerson)
Give every part of your wedding a woodsy feel — even the utensils! This enchanted forest-inspired ceremony features utensils with wooden handles, giving it a unique outdoorsy feel. (via Yolandé Marx/The Pretty Blog)
Who doesn’t love seeing photos of the happy couple throughout the years? Add your own unique spin on the display with this photo-wrapped tree. (via The Every Last Detail)
Earthy, vintage and jaw-droppingly gorgeous. This simple addition of moss to the ring case brings a seriously bohemian vibe to the tradition. (via Docuvitae)
Flower petals are a simple but stunning addition to the ceremony. The colorful look of the various flower petals surrounding this couple has us swooning. (via Evynn LeValley)
Bring the outdoors inside with lots of foliage and flowers. The hanging moss combined with the candles makes this look like an enchanted forest. (via Erin Jean Photography)
Wowza — we were floored by this intricate hanging twig display. It looks both natural and incredibly romantic with the small candles hanging from the centerpiece. (via Sarah Kate Photography)
Okay, how stunning is this reception hall? The hanging florals make everything look totally ethereal and colorful. Talk about a beautiful choice for any bohemian wedding. (via Jasmine Jade)