30 Pieces of Swoon-Worthy Inspiration for the Bohemian Bride
Whether it’s home decor or jewelry, we’re always up for a bit of boho inspiration. So it’ll come as no surprise that we’re big fans of bohemian-themed wedding celebrations and all that they entail. From the dress to the ceremony, the colors, flowers and nature that often come along with the theme are pretty beautiful. Scroll on for a list of 30 DIY wedding ideas and inspiration for your dreamy, ethereal bohemian big day.
2. Fancy Florals ($25+): Flowers, pretty font and a whole lotta pastel all combine for a gorgeous invite option here.
3. Lillian Gown ($4,000): This dress is almost too gorgeous for words. With tons of details, lace and an almost ethereal feel to it, it’s truly one of a kind.
4. Boho Long Wedding Dress ($1,066): The flowy sleeves on this handmade frock make this a particularly unique option. Paired with a boho headpiece, this dress would be a lovely wedding day look.
5. Jill’s Corsage Dress ($750): As big fans of crochet wedding dresses, we think this one is a winner! Everything from the floral design to the gorgeously finished hem is wonderful, making this a great choice for any boho bride.
6. Lace Sleeves: More and more brides are opting for long sleeves with their wedding dresses. We’re particularly drawn to the intricate lace detailing on this lovely bride’s dress. (via Barefoot Blonde)
10. Boho Pixie: There’s no need to go all out with braids and fancy updos to achieve the perfect bohemian bridal hair. This bride’s got it down with a truly chic and natural ‘do. (via Jenna and Tristan Photography)
11. Braids (and Florals) All Around: Who says braids are just for the bride? We love how this bride and her bridesmaids are all rocking gorgeous braids and tons of flowers. (via Natalie Schutt Photography)
12. Gold Bridal Hair Pin ($45): Add a little boho bling to your hair with simple pins like these golden leaves. Added to braids, they’re a subtle but lovely addition.
13. Aphrodite Crown ($1,975): Wow, this beautiful crown is quite the showstopper. Look like bohemian royalty on your special day with this statement headpiece.
14. Fresh Floral Crown: We can’t get enough of how wonderful this fresh floral crown is. If you can’t get ahold of fresh flowers, there are plenty of ways to create a DIY Flower Crown of your own. (via Green Wedding Shoes)
16. Pink Rose Floral Crown ($19): Flowers are always welcome at a bohemian wedding. The vibrant colors of this pink-hued flower crown would look gorgeous when paired with a boho-chic wedding dress.
17. Gold Floral Temporary Tattoo ($6): Even if you’re not a jewelry fan, this simple metallic gold temporary tattoo will add the perfect amount of sparkle to your big day.
20. Birch Bark Wedding Cake: Bring nature into every part of your big day with a cute, woodland-inspired cake like this one. This tree bark wedding cake is as adorably sweet as it is romantic. (via Cherry Photography)
21. Cake Buffet: We can’t get over how genius this cake buffet is. Give your guests a variety of choices for their desserts with tons of single-layer cakes and toppings to choose from. (via Bliss Weddings and Events)
22. Tree Bark Cake Stand: Delicious-looking cake aside, the presentation of this food is breathtaking. The dessert sits on a tree bark cake stand, which adds a beautiful touch of nature to the meal. (via Evynn LeValley)
23. Lace-Draped Chair: Lace and flowers are two things that will always be welcome at a bohemian wedding. The lace wrapped around the chair with a simple flower adds a sweet touch to the furniture. (via Kristy Dickerson)
24. “Wooden” Utensils: Give every part of your wedding a woodsy feel — even the utensils! This enchanted forest-inspired ceremony features utensils with wooden handles, giving it a unique outdoorsy feel. (via Yolandé Marx/The Pretty Blog)
25. Vintage Photos Tree Hugger: Who doesn’t love seeing photos of the happy couple throughout the years? Add your own unique spin on the display with this photo-wrapped tree. (via The Every Last Detail)
27. Flower Petal-Filled Ceremony: Flower petals are a simple but stunning addition to the ceremony. The colorful look of the various flower petals surrounding this couple has us swooning. (via Evynn LeValley)
28. A Little Taste of the Outdoors Inside: Bring the outdoors inside with lots of foliage and flowers. The hanging moss combined with the candles makes this look like an enchanted forest. (via Erin Jean Photography)
29. Hanging Twigs: Wowza — we were floored by this intricate hanging twig display. It looks both natural and incredibly romantic with the small candles hanging from the centerpiece. (via Sarah Kate Photography)
30. Hanging Florals: Okay, how stunning is this reception hall? The hanging florals make everything look totally ethereal and colorful. Talk about a beautiful choice for any bohemian wedding. (via Jasmine Jade)
Which of these boho-inspired ideas is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below!