This Lazy-Girl Hair Trend Will Convince You to Get Bangs
Sometimes having bangs can be an exercise in madness. One minute you’re totally in love with your fringe, and the next minute you’re cursing yourself for making the chop because they just won’t cooperate. We’re here to help. While you may have given up all hope for your stubborn locks, there’s a way around this hairy situation.
Wispy bangs are the perfect go-to style for when you don’t have time to spend hours on your hair. This uneven cut has fuss-free written all over it, and with a little bit of product (or heck, no product at all), your bangs will look chic without giving you grief. So before you decide to grow out your bangs for good, check out 10 Instababes rocking this rad girl-next-door trend.
1. Blunt Cut: Take a page from this blogger’s book and give your wispy baby bangs a bit of edge with a round blunt cut. Switch things up by curling your strands for a more voluminous ‘do.
2. Side-Swept Action: Tired of your bangs getting sweaty in the blistering heat? Swipe ’em to the side for a fresh way to style your fringe.
3. Feminine Fringe: Need another reason to join #teambangs? Capture the chic, easygoing style with a brow-length chop that’ll add some softness around your face.
4. Festival Fever: Flaunt your in-between bangs with abandon during the hot summer months like this blogger. Whether you’re rocking them at a music festival or going thrifting with the girls, this effortless ’70s shag is calling your name.
5. Shag Swag: Embrace those flyaways! Work with your hair’s natural texture by backcombing to create voluminous waves, adding a bit of spunk to your fringed bangs.
6. Hot Mess: Don’t let those 90-degree days get you down. Escape the heat with this tousled French-girl look using a volumizing spray.
7. Boho Bangs: If you’re road-tripping it this summer and don’t have room to pack all your tools, wrap a boho-chic scarf around your head and fluff your choppy bangs to the side. Add a pair of colorful sunnies and you’re good to go!
8. Downtown Tresses: Curly-haired girls can get in on this trend too. Channel your inner disco queen and strut your stuff with these textured bangs and glam accessories. BONUS: Add some platforms to really get in the groove. We promise it’ll be worth it.
9. Top It Off: While this style works for all hair lengths, it’ll work overtime to give your top knot some extra love. These piecey, brow-length bangs will double down on the laid-back vibes you’re going for.
10. Do the Wave: Work with your waves by letting your bangs do their own thing. Pull the rest back into a top knot or let it hang loose for an ultra sultry appeal.
How will you wear the wispy bang trend this season? Follow us on Pinterest for more genius hair hacks and inspo.