We are constantly refreshing our Instagram feeds. And sure, we love the never-ending stream of creative inspiration and seeing what our friends are up to, but almost more than that, we love getting first dibs on our favorite shops’ newest arrivals. Sure, most brands are on Instagram, but small boutiques take advantage of the platform to style their products and share new products and sales with faithful followers. Fill up your closets while perusing the feeds from these fashionable Instagram-obsessed boutiques and bloggers.
1. @shabbyapple: The vintage-inspired dresses and skirts of Shabby Apple, designed by Athelia LeSueur, make us nostalgic for a time when full skirts were the #OOTD for ladies. They look so comfy and fun to wear, and are always styled to perfection. Follow them, and you might never be tempted to wear a mini-skirt again.
2. @bohemstore: The style obsessed know that their pups deserve to look good too. You’ll find design-conscious leashes, scarves, jewelry and home accessories at the Salt Lake City-based Bohem. Run by a husband-wife duo, Bohem shares their newest pieces on their Instagram, so you never know what you might find on their feed.
3. @freshlypicked: The inspiring Susan Petersen, mom-entrepreneur behind baby moccasin company Freshly Picked, built her business on social media. Her perfectly composed photographs of adorable babies sporting the most adorable little moccs charmed social-media-savvy moms long before she made her appearance on Shark Tank. Even if you’re not a mom, her feed is worth following for the sheer cuteness.
4. @shopmorninglavender: Morning Lavender, a shop full of reasonably priced romantic, feminine pieces, was started by fashion blogger Kim Le Pham. Purchasing in small quantities, Morning Lavender posts their newest arrivals and sales to Instagram, so you’ll want to follow them to make sure you snag your favorites before they sell out.
5. @theshineproject: Stylish photos, gorgeous jewelry and good karma fill up Ashley Lemieux’s Instagram. Her company, The Shine Project, employs inner city youth to make these stunning bracelets. Each purchase is a vote of confidence in the futures of at-risk youth, giving them an opportunity to learn the value of hard work and business acumen. Feeling inspired yet?
6. @taylorjoelledesigns: Your kid might become Insta-famous if you start photographing them in the stylish kiddie looks from Taylor Joelle Designs. Your little one might have a better wardrobe than you if you spend enough time on this Instagram.
7. @campwolf: You can dress the whole family in the upcycled fashion and handmade accessories from Camp Wolf. Inspired by the Pacific Northwest, Camp Wolf will have your family looking ready for a glamping trip in the woods of Portland.
8. @considerthewldflwrs: If you love minimalism, photography and jewelry, then considerthewldflwrs is the Instagram feed for you. Beautifully simple rings, necklaces, bracelets and earrings are styled and photographed in an equally simple way, finding the beauty in neutrals. They’re also offering a workshop in creating floral crowns, so you can embrace your inner flower child.
9. @anarchystreet: You can see Anarchy Street’s rock-inspired jewelry in the wild on the brand’s Instagram. From lifestyle photos to outfits styled around specific pieces, this Instagram will not only convince you that you need a hand chain, but will inspire the way you rock it, as well.
10. @liketoknow.it: This Instagram might make it a little too easy to shop. After you sign up for their service, each time you like a fashion blogger’s photo featured on their feed, you’ll get an email with all the details of their outfit and how to buy it. Full of fashion from some of our favorite fashion bloggers, LIKEtoKNOW.it makes it easier than ever to shop their closets.
Is shopping on Instagram the absolute best or terribly dangerous? Let us know in the comments!