16 Jewel Tone-Inspired Ideas for a Fabulous Fall or Winter Wedding
From elegant emerald to radiant ruby, jewel-inspired colors are a hot trend in home decor and wedding style. If you’re lucky enough to be tying the knot during the fall or winter seasons, don’t miss the chance to bedazzle guests and dial up plenty of drama with gem-inspired details in a variety of rich, alluring shades. Here, to help inspire your planning, are 16 swoon-worthy inspo and DIY wedding ideas for invitations, bouquets, tablescapes and more. Choose your faves and have fun designing a fabulous fete to remember.
1. Elegant Invitation Suite: Think jewel tones only work well for ultra-formal affairs? Definitely not so. Make amethyst-esque purple a part of your rustic wedding by selecting the hue for invitations, escort cards and floral arrangements. This stationery suite by Three Little Words is just right for a vineyard or barnyard celebration during the fall. (Photo via Brown Butter Photography)
2. Green + Gold Heels: Green and gold heels, like this glamorous pair by Gucci, will add an unexpected pop of color beneath a classic white dress. You can also elevate your style by rocking an emerald green gown, sash or jewelry set. (Photo via Ellie Gillard Photography)
3. Vibrant Flower Crown: Flower crowns aren’t only for spring or summer weddings when you incorporate deep purple and red blooms. With a complementary bouquet and boho gown, you’ll be all set to make the most memorable of entrances. (Photo via Amelia Claire Fine Art Photography)
4. Purple Anemone Bouquet: Speaking of bouquets, how gorgeous is this one-of-a-kind creation? Bursting with purple anemones, it delivers a fanciful look that would be equally ideal for aisle decor and centerpieces. (Photo via Two Foxes Photography)
5. Ruby Red Bouquet: Ruby red and pale pink flowers make for an eye-catching combination. Tied with yellow ribbon, this lush bouquet is a great choice when tying the knot outdoors as fall leaves flutter to the ground. (Photo via Christian Cruz for Max + Friends)
6. Pomegranate Centerpieces: Blend fruit into your centerpieces or think outside the box by showcasing several pieces all on their own. As seen here, pomegranates are sure to brighten up any wedding reception tablescape. (Photo via Jodi Miller Photography)
11. Purple, Turquoise + Gold Tablescape: A turquoise hue effortlessly transitions from summer to winter when displayed alongside regal purple and gold. Snag this Egyptian-inspired design for your own luxe and lavish affair. (Photo via Brienne Michelle)
12. Geode Garlands: A chic, emerald-inspired tablescape calls for a just-as-dramatic display overhead. Here, gleaming garlands of geodes add tons of visual interest. (Photo via Paige Lowe Photography)
13. Rustic Tablescape With Purple Napkins: This rustic display with pretty pops of purple is easy to create and lovely to behold. Don’t think it’s quite right for your wedding? Steal the design for Thanksgiving dinner or any other family get-together. (Photo via Aubrie Pick)
15. Green, White + Gold Ombre Cake: Take the ombre trend to new heights by recreating this three-tiered emerald, white and gold confection. Presented on a wooden stump, it’ll look delightfully shabby chic. (Photo via Mr. Haack)
How will you make jewel tones a part of your fall or winter wedding? Share some imaginative ideas below.