17 Chic Winter Wedding Tablescapes You’ll Melt Over
While summer brides always seem to steal the spotlight, there’s definitely something magical about having a winter wedding. With snow on the ground, love in the air and natural beauty all around, it’s the perfect season for hosting a dreamy celebration. Still need some convincing? Get ready to swoon over these 17 stunning tablescapes. Whether you’re envisioning an event that delivers rustic romance, holiday cheer or winter wonderland whimsy, there’s something here for every creative bride to adore.
1. Cranberries + Crystal: Impress guests with a stunning tablescape featuring crystal goblets, bowls of cranberries and flickering candles. It’s a lovely choice for a Christmas wedding or holiday dinner party. (Photo via Mary Alice Hall Photography)
2. Figs + Fur: Live in a warmer climate? You can still channel a wintry vibe with faux fur mats and white and red floral arrangements. This California photo shoot even featured figs and branches at each place setting as beautiful finishing touches. (Photo via Lavender + Twine)
4. Understated Elegance: Going for an understated look sans tablecloth? Give your event just enough formal flair by decorating with glistening gold candle pillars and elaborate frames. (Photo via Kristen Weaver Photography)
5. Subtle Glamour: How’s this for some rad New Year’s Eve wedding inspo? Simply pair a sparkly rose gold-colored cloth with a gorgeous green garland to snag the look yourself. (Photo via Laura Leslie Photography)
6. Burlap Beauty: If there’s ever a time to go all-out with an almost all-white tablescape, the winter season is definitely it. Here, a burlap runner and crystal details make for eye-catching accents. (Photo via Kristyn Hogan)
7. Pomegranate Place Settings: Whether you use them as place cards or add some into your centerpieces, pomegranates will look especially spectacular alongside rustic antlers and miniature white pumpkins. (Photo via Melanie Gabrielle)
8. Woodland Wonder: A snowy white tablecloth and wooden reindeer accent piece will make guests feel as if they’re dining right in the middle of an enchanting winter wonderland. (Photo via Callie Hobbs)
9. Cozy + Classy: Draw attention to a dramatic backdrop, like these stately bookshelves, by keeping your centerpieces low and simple. The burgundy hues seen here beautifully complement the rug, while the cozy throw blankets are sure to warm everyone up. (Photo via Rahel Menig Photography)
11. Perfectly Plaid: Plaid napkins go extremely well with a red runner, white plates and gold chargers. Pine centerpieces and white mitten favors are also just right for any festive holiday-themed fete. (Photo via Sarah Tew Photography)
14. White + Gray: Neutral color schemes are an especially fitting choice when tying the knot during the winter months. This white and gray combo is perfect for the sophisticated couple. (Photo via Binita Patel Photography)
15. Natural Flair: Wishing you could have a garden-inspired wedding, even during the winter? With lush centerpieces in green, red and pink, you’ll feel as if spring has already arrived. (Photo via Sweet Events Photography)
16. Gilded Gourds: Bust out the gold spray paint and go to town decorating mini gourds you can display at each place setting. Complete the look with silver branches and a leafy, berry-accented runner in the center of the table. (Photo via Rachel Gomez Photographs)
17. Hanging Branch: Set against a minimalist backdrop and displayed above a no-fuss tablescape, this hanging branch with tea lights is beyond beautiful. Choose the look for your own cozy, Scandinavian-inspired wedding. (Photo via Leo Patrone Photography)
Which tablescape design do you love best? Share your thoughts below.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)