Jumpstart Fall with 12 Irresistible Pumpkin Recipes
We recently reached out to people on Facebook and Twitter to see if it was too early to start experimenting with pumpkin recipes. The consensus? It’s totally not. Which we were glad to hear, because we weren’t entirely sure if we were capable of holding out any longer. We’ve got 12 recipes to get pumpkin back in your life.
2. Chocolate Pumpkin Cupcakes: Seriously, how adorable is that icing? On top of looking like the cutest pumpkin patch in the whole world, these cupcakes combine chocolate and pumpkin flavors, which are basically our two favorite things. (Recipe and photo: My Yellow Sandbox)
3. Pumpkin Latte Ice Cream with Salted Whiskey Caramel Swirl: The only thing better than a pumpkin spice latte? Latte-inspired ice cream with salted whiskey caramel. Can you say yum? (Recipe and photo: Fields of Cake)
7. Pumpkin Bourbon Cheesecake: This takes pumpkin cheesecake to the next, NEXT level with a caramel bourbon glaze and a spiced pecan crust. Oh, and it’s low-carb and gluten free! (Recipe and photo: All Day I Dream About Food)
9. Pumpkin and Ginger Beer Scones: We’ve already told you how much we love using beer in recipes, and these delicious fall scones are no exception. The combination of pumpkin and ginger beer make these the perfect treat for an autumn brunch. (Recipe and photo: Raspberri Cupcakes)
10. Bite Size Pumpkin Funnel Cakes: Funnel cakes usually make us think of summertime fairs and festivals. This bite size version takes them deliciously into the new season. (Recipe and photo: Dine & Dish)
11. Rosemary Pumpkin Hummus: This unique take on one of our favorite snack foods is sure to be a hit with the family or a perfect appetizer for any get-together. (Recipe and photo: Running to the Kitchen)
12. Pumpkin Mac and Cheese: This just might be the ultimate comfort food. The cozy pumpkin flavor of fall and the appeal to our inner child makes this a killer combo. (Recipe and photo: Juls’ Kitchen)
Have you started experimenting with pumpkin recipes? What’s your favorite fall flavor? Talk to us in the comments below or over on Twitter.