16 Low-Carb Dinner Recipes You Can Make in an Hour (or Less!)
Most nights, we’re looking to get dinner on the table fast. But that doesn’t mean we’re willing to abandon any healthy-eating resolutions. Happily, with these low-carb dishes, neither end needs to be sacrificed. Each of these delicious dinners is ready in less than an hour, so you’ll be digging into a great meal in almost no time at all.
1. Instant Pot Salmon Dinner: If you are extremely concerned about your carb count, swap zucchini or squash for the sweet potatoes and go for lemon slices over orange to keep those grams of sugar way low. (via Brit + Co)
4. Zucchini Noodle Broccoli Cheese Casserole: You’ll get tons of veggies in every serving of this kale- and zucchini-packed casserole. We love that any leftovers are also terrific as breakfast the next day. (via Food Faith Fitness)
5. Shrimp Asparagus Carbonara: The topping-to-pasta ratio is definitely skewed to the former, but you can cut down on carbs even more by swapping the fettuccine for spaghetti squash or miracle noodles. (via Creme De La Crumb)
10. Orange Almond Salad With Avocado: This salad is a great option for when you’re in the mood for something lighter but no less satisfying. Orange segments, avocado, almonds and a homemade citrus vinaigrette transform crisp romaine into a totally scrumptious salad. (via Tastes Lovely)
12. One-Pot Cheesy Taco Skillet: Serve this flavor-packed casserole over beans, lettuce, rice(d cauliflower) or a mix of the three. If carbs aren’t as much of a concern, it’s also delicious scooped up with tortilla chips. (via Sweet C’s Designs)
13. Spicy Shrimp and Kale With Creamy Rutabaga: Creamy whipped rutabagas make an awesome base for zesty shrimp and sauteed kale. As an added bonus, they’re also a great alternative to mashed potatoes and will satisfy any starchy cravings. (via A Calculated Whisk)
16. Turkey Koftas With Roasted Red Chili Sauce and Tahini Yogurt: Pop these fresh-tasting turkey meatballs on the grill or in a hot oven. In about 20 minutes, they’ll be ready to devour with a duo of homemade sauces. (via The Iron You)
What are some of your favorite low-carb dinner ideas for busy nights? Share your favorite dishes, takeout or homemade, with us below!