Jersey Shore fans rejoice! Jenni “JWoww” Farley has finally wed her longtime beau Roger Mathews in a sequin-tastic wedding over the weekend. Naturally, JWoww’s BFF Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi was one of the bridesmaids, as were former Jersey Shore co-stars Sammi “Sweetheart” Giancola and Deena Nicole Cortese. The reality star couple are also parents to 15-month-old Meilani Alexandra Mathews (+ the happy couple announced pregnancy #2 at the wedding!) And yes, we do know what the bride wore UNDER her gown.
JWoww shared this bodacious photo of herself on Twitter of the lingerie she was planning on sporting under her dress. In her accompanying blog post, the Marriage Bootcamp star wrote, “Ladies, this thing is very aggressive. I will definitely be wearing it under my wedding dress as it gives me instant curves.” Those curves are hard to miss and we’re willing to bet that she looked amazing on her big day.
But for you’re big day, perhaps you’re not looking for something quite so… cinching. You spend so much time shopping for your dress on your wedding day, shouldn’t your wedding night lingerie get equal consideration? Here are a couple of ideas on what gorgeous underthings you can wear under your wedding gown.
1. For Love and Lemons Flower Blossoms Bralette + High Waist Briefs ($220): This barely-there briefs and bralette set are the perfect stress-free, comfy yet still sexy underthings to wear with your gown on your wedding day.
2. Natori Feathers Built-Up Bodysuit ($98): This Natori body suit does just enough to keep you fitted under your dress without being constricting. That low V shows just enough skin to be scintillating.
3. Flora Nikrooz Showstopper Teddy ($108): This gorgeous floral and lace teddy has a flirty little skirt that’s indeed, like the name implies, a total “showstopper.”
4. Fleur’t Belle Epoque Bralette ($67): This stunning white lace bralette is perfect for slipping into after the day’s festivities. Depending on the cut of your gown, this is another beautiful, stress-free option to wear all day long.
5. Dream Angels Lace Bustier ($50): In case you do want a little more structure under your dress, opt for a bustier. This lovely number from lingerie giant Victoria’s Secret has sheer panels, just enough lace and lightly-lined underwire to make you look smokin’ on your wedding night.
What do you think of JWoww’s lingerie style? Tell us in the comments below!
(Photos via Michael Buckner/Getty + @jenniwoww)