Here’s What $50 Will Get You If You Shop from the Kardashian Sisters’ Gift Guides
Stars, they’re just like us. Except when they suggest you gift your BFF something like a $1,000 pair of fringe booties for Christmas. Similar to that gift guide Gwenyth Paltrow’s brand released a few weeks back, the Kardashian sisters have just published a curated collection of gifts they recommend and it’s just as lavish as you’d expect. On Kim’s list you’ll find things like a $455 candle, a $200 hairbrush and $2,700 jacket. But being the budget savvy ladies we are, we decided to do a deep dive into every sister’s gift guides to see what exactly $50 could get you from each. Here’s everything we found.
1. Christian Lacroix Paseo Embossed Notebook ($25): Jot down that million dollar idea in a notebook looks like it’s worth about that much.
2. Plaid Plush Kimono Robe ($44): If you’re trying to channel your inner Kylie, rocking this kimono while you get ready is sort of a must.
3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit ($40): If you’re gifting to a mega Kardashian fan, there is nothing more appropriate than this Kardashian approved contouring palette.
4. Jules Smith ‘Delicate Knot’ Ear Crawlers ($50): Swap these for your basic studs to take your earring game up a notch in 2016.
5. ASOS Santa Socks ($10): For that stocking stuffer that sure to get some laughs.
6. NARS Dead of Summer Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow Palette ($49): Consider this the cherry on top of the contoured cake.
7. Luxury Spa Bath Pillow ($20): Sorry shower, we’ve found a new love.
What $50 Will Get You From Kim’s Gift Guide
8. Silk Sleep Mask ($39): Even if you’re sleeping on sheets that feel more like paper towels, this silk mask is bound to make that beauty rest super luxurious. This mask is said to deliver antiaging benefits and comes recommended from dermatologists, plastic surgeons, hairdressers and beauty experts.
9. Eau Rose Hand Cream ($28): Because you can’t go shaking hands with all your fans with dry hands, now can you!?
10. River Island Passport Holder ($20): Even if you only have one international trip on the books for 2016, snag this luxe-looking holder to flash your passport in style.
11. Chantecaille Cheek Gelée ($39): When you just don’t have the time (or energy) to copy the Kardashians’ contouring techniques, make your beauty look pop with this brightening cream blush.
12. Sandcastle Kings: Meeting Jesus in a Spiritually Bankrupt World ($10): Kim writes, “Pastor Rich, who performed our wedding ceremony, wrote this amazing new book that’s full of wisdom and faith.”
13. Oribe 24K Gold Pomade ($49): If you’re going to rock slicked back hair at your next big event, make that already glam look extra lush by using this pomade filled with tiny specks of gold.
What $50 Will Get You From Khloe’s Gift Guide
14. La Tulipe Body Wash ($50): No bathtub in that tiny studio apartment? Use this body wash to make a shower just as luxurious.
15. Sakara Beauty Water ($24): Beauty waters are having a moment. However, gifting a bottle of water could seem weird on its own, so we recommend adding this bottle of H2O that’s been kissed with pure rose oil and beautifying trace minerals to a DIYed spa package.
16. Zara Platform Blutchers ($50): Khloe Kardashian shops at Zara? Apparently so.
17. Comme des Garçons Socks ($35): Khloe lists these as “an airplane must.”
18. Best in Show Fresh Coat Moisturizing Shampoo ($12): Fresh Coat is a moisturizing shampoo designed especially for dogs. Free of sulfates and silicone, it is infused with lavender oil to calm dry, itchy skin while also naturally repelling fleas and ticks. Fido will thank you.
19. Arther George Socks ($15): Designed by her bro Rob, these socks are a super fun ’70s throwback.
20. Apple Throw Pillow ($24): Khloe wants to gift this to a few of her favorite little ones, but we kind of just want to keep it for ourselves.
21. LEGO Creator Power Digger ($7): Well, it looks like we know what Mason is getting for Christmas.
22. AWTB Crown ($12): These little felt crowns will make those Christmas photos super adorable BUT if you’re looking to save some cash, this would also make a fun, 10-minute DIY project.
23. LA Panel Hat ($28): For the dude who wants to pretend he’s a high profile celeb.
24. Nike RZN Black ($35): Get your golf-loving dad this tour-level ball designed to minimize spin off the tee for longer drives.
25. Mini RC Helicopter ($36): Because you’re never really too old to get a toy on Christmas.
What $50 Will Get You From Kourtney’s Gift Guide
26. Becoming By Cindy Crawford ($28): In this book, Cindy Crawford chronicles her life and career. She shares stories and lessons learned and features a few of her most memorable images.
27. Strong Looks Better Naked ($16): Kourtney gives a shout out to her sister’s book, which shares Khloe’s secrets for finding strength of body, mind and heart with revelatory stories of her own struggles with weight, relationships and her self-image.
28. S’well Stainless Steel Water Bottle ($45): This might just take the cake for the most practical gift on this list. S’well’s sleek bottles not only look good, they also keep your water cold for up to 24 hours.
What $50 Will Get You From Kendall’s Gift Guide
29. Kate Moss Pillow ($18): There’s not much that can make your room more fashionable than a touch of Kate Moss.
30. Los Angeles: Portrait of a City ($44): An ode to her hometown, this book is a collection of photographs highlighting the beauty of the city.
31. Poketo Marbled Notebook ($32): Minimal, sleek and refined, this journal could be the perfect place to jot down ideas and clear your head.
32. Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has to Travel ($39): Consider this Diana Vreeland’s offline Instagram account. The book chronicles the late fashion editor’s 50 years of international fashion and Vreeland’s life with more than 350 illustrations, original magazine spreads and many famous photographs.
33. Alexis Bittar Liquid Gold: Compact Mirror ($): For when those basic mirrors just won’t do.
34. MIRA Nano Ionic Facial Steamer ($35): This little device is like a DIY facial for the girl-on-the-go.
35. Calvin Klein Underwear Set ($44): Calvins are kind of the ultimate basics. Spruce them up by sporting them in this fun, sparkly shade of gray.
36. Aerin Rose Lip Conditioner ($28): Consider this the grown up version of that Lip Smacker’s chapstick you still secretly keep in your purse.
37. Estée Lauder Be Envied Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick Gift Set ($38): With this enviable set, you’ll probably never want to leave the house without lipstick again.
What will you be buying from this list? Share with us on Twitter @britandco!
(Photo via Frederick M. Brown/Getty)