Kate Hudson is on a maternity style roll. The Fabletics creator has always made her mark with fashion, both on and off the screen, but she’s really hit her sartorial stride since announcing her surprise pregnancy back in April. We shouldn’t be surprised: After giving birth to sons Ryder back in 2004 and Bingham in 2011, Hudson knows a thing or two about maternity dressing. Read on for her best 2018 pregnancy style… so far!
1. Here Comes the Sun: The Marshall actress was a breath of fresh air earlier this week in a bright yellow tiered floral-print Preen Line Eden ($325) frock. She accessorized with an equally colorful tote, a pair of Wayfarer shades, and white Golden Goose Deluxe Brand sneakers with colored laces for a playful touch. (Photo via Robert Gamau/GC/Getty)
2. Bump in Blue: Hudson’s bump was on full display while attending a POPSUGAR Play/Ground event in another Preen by Thornton Bregazzi design, this time with a blue floral-print and an asymmetrical neck cutout. While the dress is currently unavailable, you can actually cop a similar top on sale right now for $322 (down from $460). (Photo via Cindy Ord)
3. Cool in Camo: All eyes were on the 39-year-old as she shopped in LA while wearing a black maxi and green top coupled with her printed camo top. She also showed off a new look in the hair department, flattening her usually-slicked back ‘do into a side-swept bob. (Photo via Bauer-Griffin/GC/Getty)
4. The Big Reveal: In her first post-announcement appearance, Hudson looked sexy in a slinky slip dress with lace inlay by designer Stella McCartney and Harry Winston bling for the brand’s second Hong Kong opening at the Mandarin Oriental hotel. (Photo via VCG/Getty)
5. Grown-Up Penny Lane: Just days before sharing her happy news with the world, Hudson channeled her Almost Famous character’s free-spirited style for a Fabletics dinner celebration. Rather than a Sherpa jacket and long curly locks, she slipped into a wine-hued velvet and lace Stella McCartney creation with a matching track jacket and a pair of Christian Louboutin “So Kate” kicks. (Photo via Dave Benett/Getty)
What do you think of Kate’s maternity looks so far? Sound off over @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Photo via Cindy Ord/Getty)