Forget Summer: Kate Spade’s Holiday Line Is Here. And You’ll Want Everything.
You may be waist-deep in beach towels and sun hats right about now, but let’s take a break from that summer state of mind and flash forward to the holiday season. Yeah, you heard us right. Snowflakes, Christmas trees, all that jazz. While you’re probably reading this on the beach thinking, “Winter? What’s winter?” We think you’ll be longing for days of cold after taking a look at Kate Spade’s new holiday line.
The women’s retailer is famous for creating fashionable pieces that have a distinct element of fun (think: a purse that looks like a takeout box), and that idea is obvious in their newest collection of accessories. According to Fashionista, Kate Spade’s Chief Creative Officer, Deborah Lloyd, turned to Alaska for inspiration for their 2016 holiday collection. Basically, we want it all, but if your budget (or closet) doesn’t allow for an entirely new collection of stylish accessories, scroll on down to check our our must-haves from the holiday line.
1. Polar Bear Clutch: If your apartment doesn’t allow for pets, this clutch is the next best thing.
2. Gold Sequined Heels: Because life it too short for boring heels. Channel your inner Carrie Bradshaw in these glittery kicks.
3. Ice Bucket Bag: Stay cool over the holiday season by toting around this hilarious bag designed to look just like an ice bucket.
4. Beaded Polka Dot Clutch: Pair this with a sleek LBD and those fun gold heels for a party look that’s festive but still totally classy.
5. Camera Phone Case: Fool all your friends with this cell phone case that looks more like the cutest camera you’ve ever seen.
To check out the full collection, head over to Fashionista.
What’s your favorite piece from this line? Share with us in the comments below.
(Photos via Kate Spade)