11 Bold and Beautiful Kate Spade New York-Inspired Bathroom Ideas
The bathroom is your first destination after hopping (or rolling) out of bed in the morning. So why not start your day out right by making it a space you actually love? Get inspired by that Kate Spade New York signature style and pop in some hot pink walls, vibrant florals, and whimsical accents. Who knows, you *might* even be excited when your alarm goes off in the a.m. Happy redecorating!
1. Fabulous Florals: If a bundle of flowers is your favorite part of any room, blossom-filled wallpaper in your bathroom will have the same positive effect — but with way less maintenance. (via Style Me Pretty)
2. Show Your True Stripes: These two walls couldn’t be more on-brand with KSNY if they tried. Add sparkly accessories and a bright mat to match! (via Vermaid Design)
3. A Heart of Gold: A wall decked out in gold frames and accessories looks effortlessly glam. Achieve your own luxe look by stocking a bathroom shelf with gilded knickknacks, linens, and maybe even a shiny new towel rack. (via Ann Antunes)
4. All Green Everything: Get a regal, elegant vibe flowing through your restroom with a deep green hue. Use it on your cabinets and you’ll feel like the queen you are during your morning routine. (via Domino)
5. Black and White Cabinets: Pretty black and white detailing on cabinets or accessories brings a classic finish to a bright, textured backsplash. (via Design Campus)
6. Playful Walls: From whimsical walls to preppy linens and gorgeous chandelier lighting, this is one bathroom that’s begging for a little wake-up party. (via Style Me Pretty)
7. Pastel Perfection: We’re having major heart-eyes over this feminine look. Between the pink tones, gold detailing, and marble countertop, the girl power flows. (via A Beautiful Mess)
8. Looking Luxe: By working a patterned print against some old-fashioned gold hardware, your space will take on a new level of sophistication. (via Xtend Studio)
9. French Feels: Let a claw-foot tub call your name at the end of the long day. Pair it with cheery tones and simple accessories. (via Camille Styles)
10. Dotted Delight: KSNY is all about mixing and matching fun patterns. So go ahead and harness the power of removable wallpaper and have a blast testing out funky designs and hues in your powder room. (via The Decor Detective)
11. Party Shower: “The bolder, the better” might just be the unofficial mantra of the designer brand. Snag the brightest, color-blocked shower curtain around and bring that bathroom to life. (via Design Indulgences)
Follow us on Pinterest for more Kate Spade inspired home inspo!