9 Kate Spade New York-Inspired Closets We’re Swooning Over
Dreaming of a closet that’ll hold your extensive shoe collection, color-coordinated wardrobe, and even that fab jewelry stash of yours? So are we. That’s why we found the ultimate closet inspo from Kate Spade New York. With tons of gold accents and cheeky details, these spaces are every bit as preppy-beautiful as you can imagine. Keep scrolling to preview the best of the best.
1. A Comfy Striped Seat: A chair upholstered in the signature striped Kate Spade New York print adds just the detail you need to make your space the cozy-chic area you’ve been dreaming of. (via The Everygirl)
2. Gold and White Hardware: It’s all about those glam details! Items like gilded chest knobs and metallic desk legs can easily take your closet from drab to fab. (via Pink Peonies)
3. Candy Coat-ed: A coat nook complete with plush throws and gold hooks is the sweetest spot to hang your coats, especially when a trendy chandelier is involved. (via Decor Pad)
4. On Display: Why is it that your fave bags always end up in the back of your closet? With a shiny display case like this, you can keep your most prized possessions front and center — Kate Spade New York purchases included. (via The Sweetest Thing Blog)
5. Neutral Party: When it comes to color, we love our brights just as much our lights. This all-white look def has our vote. (via Domino)
6. On the Dot: Dot decals add that touch of playfulness that will put a boring room back on track. Pair with pink accents and you’ll have the perfectly preppy space. (via Home Talk)
7. Against the Wall: Add a dash of pattern to your fave getting-ready area with Dalmatian-inspired wallpaper. This look is both stylish and functional for a small dressing space. (via Domino)
8. Center of Attention: If you’re lucky enough to have a closet console, let it serve as a display for storing clutches, fragrances, and fashion books. May we suggest the on-point Kate Spade New York Things We Love ($40) option? (via Marcus Design)
9. See the Light: Because sometimes you need a fancy AF statement piece to beautify your room. Pink shades and pretty crystals FTW! (via House Beautiful)
Be sure to follow us on Pinterest for more Kate Spade New York-inspired decor tips!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)