You got your dream job — congrats! Now it’s time to create a sophisticated and sleek office, complete with lots of glam accessories. Kate Spade New York is the master of this look, so we suggest turning to the label to inspire your workspace, wherever that may be! Scroll down to see the 13 designer-inspired offices that’ll keep you feeling like the HBIC.
1. Good As Gold: A desk with gold detailing is the perfect way to help you get the job done while lookin’ uber sharp in the process. (via The Glowing Fridge)
2. Show Your Stripes: If changing the office furniture isn’t an option, snag the designer’s aesthetic by working with the floor instead. A bold, striped rug will transform your spot so much that you might be excited to tackle that full inbox. (via The Everygirl)
3. Flower Power: Bring some awesome blossoms to your new position with a floral backsplash. If maintenance isn’t onboard with the wall makeover, give temporary wallpaper options a try or use the print as a bulletin board background. (via Amber Oliver)
4. Feminine Features: With a lucite chair, furry accents, and a striking piece of pastel wall art, you can achieve a feminine workplace that highlights the #girlboss you are. (via Style Your Senses)
5. Bring the Brights: Project your confidence with bright and bold chairs and rugs. A yellow statement seat will guarantee you that extra attention you’ve worked hard for. (via Home Decoration)
6. Throw It In: Even if you’ve got the decor nailed, a little spotted detail — like this fun throw pillow — can lend your space *all* the KSNY vibes you were going for. (via Sayeh Pezeshki)
7. Dotted Delight: Speaking of spots, you can splash them all over your desk with removable countertop paper! Such a whimsical piece is bound to put you in a better mood as you get down to business. (via A Beautiful Mess)
8. Let It Pop: Showcase some color in the most unexpected places (think: desk trays, file folders, and card holders) for a cheery room KSNY execs wouldn’t mind having a meeting in. (via 11 Magnolia Lane)
9. Show Your True Colors: You’re happy about the new role, so let it show! Bright wall decor and accessories will exude an equally giddy feel to all who stop by. (via Oh Happy Day)
10. Top Shelf: Try a fresh, sophisticated take on basic office staples. Shelving is the perfect place to mix it up a bit, and these gold brackets are something we can’t wait to get started on. (via The Fashionista Diary)
11. Gallery Wall: It wouldn’t be a proper Kate Spade New York roundup without a fun gallery wall, complete with a fun graphic print to match. (via Chronicles of Frivolity)
12. Perfect Pairings: Pink + black + white = the prettiest minimalist palette ever. Toss in some gold trinkets and you might just want to move in full time. (via Glitter Guide)
13. The Everything Office: Combine cues from all the gems above into the ultimate office space. We promise, with all the added elements, it’ll be a place worth getting ready for each morning.
Want more designer-inspired home decor ideas? Follow us on Pinterest @BritandCo!