This Is the (Affordable!) Kendall + Kylie Style Collab You Haven’t Heard About Today
Owning Kendall and Kylie’s covetable wardrobe is something we’ve spent many an afternoon daydreaming about. And while you might have to simply drool over their numerous Balmain pieces until you make your first million, the sisters do a pretty great job of translating their style to a more affordable market a la fashion collaborations. So far they’ve teamed up with brands like Topshop and PacSun on lines that sold out faster than you can spell their last name. If you’re in desperate need of a little holiday wardrobe help, the duo is back with not one, but two new collections that are perfect for all your party needs.
Kendall and Kylie have teamed up with Australian retailer Forever New on a collection of party looks that are the perfect blend of sharp tailoring and soft, feminine silhouettes – a trademark look of both Kendall and Kylie. You’ll find jumpsuits, separates and structured dresses in luxe fabrics. And if you’re not currently residing in the land down under, don’t worry — they ship internationally.
1. Printed Playsuit ($170): Embrace the ’90s choker trend and the hot-right-now high neckline trend in one fell swoop with this pretty patterned romper.
2. Mesh Insert Skater Dress ($200): If you’re looking for a holiday dress that’s sexy but not too over the top, this flirty skater dress should do the trick.
3. Bandeau Top ($100): Who says crop tops have to be reserved for summer? Pair this with a high-waisted midi skirt and a faux fur coat and you’re ready for winter.
Shop the entire collection here.
Topshop + Kendall and Kylie
Back for a second run, Kendall and Kylie worked with the English retailer yet again to produce a line of 15 pieces perfect for the holidays. Ranging in price from $52-$150, this line includes marbeled tops, sleek LBDs with simple cut-outs, a fur coat and, of course, a few metallic touches. This line will debut online on November 20 and in stores December 4.
1. Marbeled Crop Top + Wrap Skirt: This fun and sophisticated print is definitely the standout element of this collab. Pair this combo with a pair of Cher Horowitz-inspired furry black heels for a throwback look that’s still totally modern.
2. Longline Varsity Jacket: With leather touches and a slightly longer hemline, the sleek jacket Kylie is sporting is the perfect way to rock the coat style of the season.
3. Lace-Up Sweater Dress: A sweater dress never looked so good. Pair this with those new knee-high boots for a winter look that totally slays.
Which collection will you be shopping? Share with us in the comments below.
(Photos via Topshop)