12 Adorable Holiday Outfits for Your Kids
The holidays are on the horizon, and that means it’s picture time! Whether you’re featuring the fam on the front of your holiday cards or you just can’t stop posting pics of your oh-so-cure kiddos on Facebook and Instagram, your littles need adorable ensembles to wear pronto. Forget about the ugly sweater version of kiddo couture and forgo the cutesy-cutesy outfits. Instead, check out these stylish (but still totally sweet) holiday-happy picks for pics and holiday events.
1. H&M Jacquard-Weave Dress ($25): When Santas and reindeer just won’t cut it, unicorns can! Instead of being saccharine, this classic dress is structured, stylish, and updated traditional.
2. Everbloom Merci Dress ($58): Paired Christmassy greens and reds aren’t always on your kiddo’s must-have dress-up list. This green frock is fab and fancy without overdoing the holiday spirit.
3. Cat & Jack 3pc Buffalo Plaid Outfit ($23): Here’s an all-in-one pick that’s picture-perfect. Your dapper kiddo will shine in the cozy combo of a plaid shirt, chinos, and suspenders.
4. Boden Velvet Sequin Party Dress ($75): When your little princess needs something that sparkles, this is it. Dressed-up photos require a fashion-forward look, and this sequin-covered frock fits the bill.
5. BHIP Faux Fur Bomber Jacket ($18): Add a touch of coziness and warmth to any outfit with this faux fur bomber jacket.
6. Peek Bow Tie Intarsia Sweater ($42): Do your holiday pics include the family pet? Keep the pup theme going with this adorable dog sweater for a toddler or young child.
7. Crazy 8 Toddler Sparkle Dot Dress ($25): Instead of overdoing it with fire-engine red Santa hats, this patterned dress offers a subdued version of the holiday-bright hue. It’s the ideal comfortable and classically styled pick.
8. H&M Fine-Knit Cardigan ($18): Sometimes you just have to go with the holiday sweater — but nobody says it has to be ugly. With sweet red-nosed reindeer pockets, this cardigan is sure to be one your kiddo will adore.
9. Minnie Mouse Varsity Plush Sweatshirt and Tulle Scooter ($16): Embrace a little one’s love for Disney and Minnie Mouse with this festive sweatshirt and skirt set.
10. Hope & Henry Cable-Knit Sweater ($26): Made from 100 percent organic cotton, this soft sweater will look like magic on film (or at least on your phone’s screen). It comes in three classic colors: navy, red, or white.
11. Mud Pie Red Tartan Dress & Bloomer Set ($34): This sweet plaid perfection will photograph beautifully. The holiday color palette makes it an ideal option for a special pic.
12. Art & Eden Dan T-Shirt ($33): Sometimes holiday photos don’t require a dressy outfit. When your pics are more playful than prim, this wintertime shirt is a sweet selection that a snow-loving kiddo will jump for.
Tag us in your family holiday snaps on Instagram @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.