There’s no denying it: A great pair of knee-high boots are a winter essential. We’ve already picked out our favorite booties, but once those temperatures start dropping, we’ve got a few warmer options in mind too. The best part about boots is that they can go with almost anything in your wardrobe. Kickstart your search for the perfect pair of knee-high boots with some inspo from 14 of our favorite bloggers rockin’ the knee-high trend.
1. With a Pop of Color: Pair your new favorite boots with a pop of serious color. We LOVE the striped dress under this chartreuse sweater. (via Blond Hair Pink Heart)
2. With an Oversized Jacket: It’s time to whip out your oversized jacket. We know you have one… or two or three. This textured tweed coat goes perfectly with platform, knee-high boots. (via Sylvie Mus)
3. With a Punchy Skirt: First of all, her boots are snake skin. So. Cool. Second of all, we need that skirt in our lives. (via Silk and Suits)
4. Top Off With a Hat: Just over the knee, these boots will keep you lookin’ fresh to death while staying warm and cozy. Top off the look with a floppy hat for a chic vibe. (via Seams for a Desire)
5. With a Leather Jacket: Remember when we said knee-high boots go with almost everything? Well, that definitely includes a leather jacket. (via The Mysterious Girl)
6. With Animal Print: Yep, we went there. Pair black knee-high boots with a fun leopard-print dress for a glam-meets-edgy look. (via Kendi Everyday)
7. With an Oversized Turtleneck: Your boots are basically begging to be worn with your favorite sweater. Lucky for you, oversized turtlenecks are totally in this season. (via Viva Luxury)
8. With a Royal Blue Jacket: This royal blue jacket is just the pop of color that this neutral outfit needs. (via Something Navy)
9. With a Flirty Dress: Take your boots from day to night by rocking a flirty dress for a night on the town. (via Peace Love Shea)
10. With a Monochrome Outfit: This outfit is great for those days when you hit the snooze button one too many times. We’re all about all black everything. (via Cashmere in Style)
11. With a LRD: LBDs are great and all, but it’s fun to mix it up sometimes. Wearing your simple black knee-high boots with a LRD is anything but boring. (via Style Scrapbook)
12. With a Whole Bunch of Layers: If you ask us, layers are always the answer. We love the different tones of gray in this outfit. (via Could I Have That?)
13. With Winter White: You can never go wrong with winter whites. Paired with your favorite boots? Double win. (via Who What Wear)
14. With a Vibrant Color: Just because it’s winter doesn’t mean you can’t wear bold colors. This is Exhibit A. (via Ador)
What’s your favorite way to wear knee-high boots? Talk to us in the comments below!