If there’s anything we’ve learned from years of piling on the cold weather gear, it’s that you lose the most heat through your head and your feet. We’ve already shared our favorite ways to style winter hats, so now we’re moving on to your fancy footwear. These stylish — and warm — knee-high boots will take your winter shoe game to a whole new level. Check ’em out!
2. Lenka Tie-Back Boots ($328): Did somebody say tie-back? We’re sold. These guys are a bit pricey, but their style factor is out-of-this-world.
4. French Blue Over the Knee Boots ($60): Whoever said blavy wasn’t stylish clearly hadn’t taken a look at these over the knee boots. At that price, we might pick up a pair in black, too.
5. Steve Madden Northside Tall Boot ($200): We’re swooning after the quilted leather and exposed gold zipper combo on these Steve Madden boots, which you can style as girly or grungy as you please.
6. Landry Tall Boot ($228): That stretchy black panel will help you keep all of your jeans — not just the skinny ones — tucked inside these stylish boots. Just try to resist touching that supple leather.
9. Woolrich Roadhouse Buffalo Plaid Tall Boot ($240): The combo of bright red plaid with tough leather detailing has these boots serving up cozy with a side of edge.
10. Expedition Boots ($190): Expedition boots? It must be time for a stylin’ adventure.
12. Frye Ruby Zip Tall Boot ($428): With those pointed toes and simple detailing, we can hardly believe these leather boots are Frye!
13. Fenton Leather Knee-High Boots ($229): The distressed detailing on these boots gives them that extra vintage touch, perfect for this memory-filled time of the year.
14. Metal Detail Leather Boot ($100): Bummed your leather jacket isn’t warm enough to wear on those snowy days? Maintain your moto-chic look with these gorgeous boots from Zara.
15. Love Leather Knee-High Boots ($181): Shave some time off your morning routine with these riding-style boots, which are so simple that they’ll go with everything. You’ll be thanking us for those extra minutes you spend under the covers.
16. Block Heel Knee Boots ($96): That’s right, color block boots are a thing. Are you as excited as we are? Because we’re pretty gosh darn excited.
Do you have your eye on a new pair of knee-high boots? Share your thoughts in the comments below!