We love all what fall fashion has to offer. Cooler weather means it’s time for cozy knits, warm colors and, of course, a killer jacket to pull your look together. This season it’s all about the leather jacket. While you may remember the basic black moto jackets of the past, you can now rejoice in the plethora of chic and colorful leather and vegan leather options just waiting to be worn. No matter if you’re pinching pennies daily or wiping your nose with your Benjamins, we’ve got 21 leather jackets sure to make a statement this fall.
1. Maison Scotch Rocker Leather Jacket ($560): Channel your inner rocker chick to pull off this studded leather jacket. We totally think Uncle Jesse would approve.
2. Chevron Stripe Leather Jacket ($950): The spendiest look in the lineup, this jacket combines two of our favorite patterns — color blocking and chevron. What more could a girl ask for? (Besides a major sale.)
3. Hive + Honey Gabriella Collarless Vegan Leather Jacket ($129): The sleek and clean look of this jacket is perfect for dressing up or down. The button collar is also great for providing some extra coverage on those especially chilly days.
4. Black Swan Heart Dark Teal Vegan Leather Moto Jacket ($99): The dark teal color of this classic moto jacket is just the way to bring a fall feel to your wardrobe.
5. Noisy May Macy Short Leather Look Jacket ($72): We love the classic look of this chic biker jacket. Pair it with your favorite band tee and denim jeans to complete the look.
6. Sweater Hood Leather Biker Jacket ($698): This cool blue jacket is all about the details. It has ribbed knit inserts and a sweater knit hood to keep you super cozy.
7. Front Zip Leather Scuba Jacket ($300): The sleek scuba style and detailed stitching on this jacket make it a great pick for any season.
8. Quilted Leather Bomber ($398): We love the vintage feel and deep red color of this jacket. Style it with a grunge look or with a pretty, flowy skirt.
9. Leather Biker Jacket with Removable Hooded Insert ($575): This color-blocked jacket is amazing for two reasons — its form-fitting shape and the removable hoodie insert. It’s like two jackets in one for extra warmth.
10. ASOS Structured Shoulder Biker with Quilt Detail ($123): The baby blue hue and quilted pieces of this faux leather jacket make it a great finish for any cute and feminine outfit.
11. Highway to Hell Fringe Jacket ($98): With fringe detailing on the sleeves and across the back, this rad jacket screams rocker girl style.
12. Doma Green Hood Leather Jacket ($796): This jacket is the perfect combo of rustic and chic, with a soft detachable hoodie and rose gold hardware.
13. Futuristic Moto Jacket ($28): Here’s a major score for your closet. Its futuristic and shiny look makes it easy to pair with any outfit. And did we mention how affordable this baby is?
14. Y.A.S. Aviator Leather Biker Jacket ($455): This jacket is a piece of color blocking genius. We love the classic biker style mixed with trendy colors and patterns.
16. Leather-Suede Shadow Jacket ($498): This no-zip jacket is super chic, giving you all the glam of a leather jacket without all the harsh hardware.
17. Razzle Dazzle Leather Jacket ($946): Talk about making a statement! This blingtastic jacket truly packs on the shine with jewel-, sequin- and bead-embellished sleeves.
18. ASOS CURVE Exclusive Premium Leather Biker Jacket ($227): The smooth and classic finish of this jacket makes it great for day or night, and the asymmetric zipper adds just the right amount of flair.
19. Muubaa Ollon Quilted Leather Jacket ($720): The bright cobalt color of this jacket makes it a great pop of color against darker autumnal tones.
20. Scarlet Note Leather Biker Jacket ($650): With two zippers in the front, and more on the pockets and the sleeves, this jacket is pretty much all about the zippers. And we’re all about this jacket.
21. Mila Knit Hood Leather Jacket ($259): For a super comfy fall jacket, look no further than this grunge-inspired leather style with an attached jersey knit hood.
Which leather jacket is your fave for fall? How do you style your leather jackets? Talk to us in the comments!