18 Beer Mugs for the Kooky Connoisseur
If you’re planning on filling the beer fridge with craft brews for St. Patrick’s Day, then make sure you’ve also got something equally artisanal for you and your guests to sip from. Trust us, you’ll be happy you left those red party cups behind once you see these 18 cool and kooky beer mugs that ensure you drink your stout in style.
1. Wish You Were Beer Pint Glass ($8): Raise this glass to your buddies who couldn’t make it to the party for the obligatory FB pic.
2. Hopped Up Beer Glass ($12): Throw one back in style with this topsy turvy beer glass. The removable silicone cap pulls double duty—adding flair while protecting your precious home bar from water rings.
3. Chalkboard Beer Mug ($20): Besides being killer DIY inspiration, these chalkboard beer mugs make excellent icebreakers. We’ll take a case of these for Brit HQ!
5. The Very Many Varieties of Beer Pint Glass ($12): Get schooled on where you favorite brews fall into place in the beer world while you sip. This infographic-adorned pint glass is great for any budding connoisseur.
6. Beer Shot Glass Two Pack ($19): Practical, convenient, and designed to get you hella tipsy. We endorse this product :)
7. Oversized Freezer Stein ($12): Plastic pitchers are such a drag: pop this gynormous mug into the freezer a few hours before the party starts to ensure your bevvies are ice cold and pour to the delight of your guests.
8. Get Awesome Pint Glass ($8): Sure, that’s what we ALL say ;)
9. Sliced Cold Beer Glasses ($70): Staring at this sliced beer glass is like having beer goggles on 24/7. It’s a modern design that’s sure to turn heads.
10. Homebrew Beer Can Glasses Personalized Set of 4 ($40): These personalized mugs are sure to enamor home brewers and drinking buddies alike. Their cool can shape makes these customizable mugs easy to drink and clean—they’re totally dishwasher safe.
11. Moustaches Glass Beer Mugs ($45): By now, these mustachioed beer mugs have to be considered a classic. Shovel out for a four-pack for your most mischievous hostess.
12. To-Go Beer Tumbler ($16): Forget flasks—this is your new fave house party companion. It’s hilarious and awesome that this beer bottle-shaped travel tumbler comes with a lid. Whoever thought up that add on deserves a raise.
13. Periodic BeEr Glass ($8): Science doesn’t lie. We can just sense chemistry nerds and Breaking Bad fans everywhere geeking out right now.
14. Das Boot Beer Glass ($15): The one. The only. The beer boot. Standing a foot high (ha, no for reals), we recommend using two hands to drink from this monster shoe.
15. Portuguese Beer Glass ($9): The sleek design of this authentic Portuguese beer glass has us swooning. It’s also great incentive to start exploring European brews.
16. Handblown Beer Glasses ($44): Missing your fraternity bros? Channel their collegiate charm with these easy goin’ etched beer glasses.
17. Dual Beer Glass Set of 4 ($125): Can’t decide between a pint of stout or lager? Why not have both in the same glass? What a clever (and impeccably finished) dual design!
18. Finished Already? Pint Glass ($8): LOL. This joke will never not be funny.
Do your must have beer mugs channel a party vibe or take a sleek turn? Which from this roundup are your favorite? Tell us in the comments below.
It can be intimidating to step out on your own and build a business from the ground up. As part of our collaboration with Office Depot, we're talking with Selfmade alum and solopreneur Colette Lawrence, the faith-based motivator and relationship builder behind The M.E.E. Movement, about ways in which women in business can find success.
B + C: How did you know M.E.E. Movement was your business to start?
The M.E.E Movement represents motivation, empowerment, and encouragement for women. It is what represents me. I did not know at first that it was my business to start, but then the thought of monetizing what I loved came to me. It scared me, however. I registered the business in July 2020 and have been slowly building my wings since.
B + C: What's one strategy that's helped you start your business?
Thinking through and researching what the requirements are to start my business, and then asking questions of people who are in the business. Not all advice worked; however, it helped me to figure out what I needed to do and not to do.
B + C: Did you always know life coaching would be your entrepreneurial path?
(Smiles) No, I did not. I 'stumbled" on it. I knew that people were always coming to me for advice and I found that I loved having conversations with them, especially with women, young and old.
B + C: What was your most valuable takeaway from Selfmade?
My most valuable takeaway was the first day of training: Get out of your own way. There were a lot of great moments and important takeaways from every presenter. However, getting out of my own way, pushing past doubts, was for me my most valuable takeaway. Doing something that I had never done before took courage. If I do not focus on what is happening with me mentally then I cannot deliver to my clients successfully.
B + C: What's one piece of advice you would give to female entrepreneurs on the brink of starting?
Get out of your head. You have something to offer. You have what you need to succeed so go ahead and do it.
B + C: How do you stay motivated?
I stay motivated by listening to music and listening to motivational speakers, and sometimes someone will just reach out and talk about the impact that I made in their life. That adds the extra juice or sauce I need to pummel through the day.
B + C: What's your best organizational tip?
Keep a diary and journal. It's the best way for me to keep organized and it also provides a source motivation as I record not only my "losses" but my wins as well.
B + C: Who inspires you in the entrepreneurial space?
Shirley Toliver – She motivates and empowers and makes me always want to show up.
B + C: What has receiving the Office Depot scholarship to Selfmade done to help you start or grow your business?
The scholarship was a blessing in that all the areas that were covered offered valuable information that I needed, from social media to HR. As a new business owner, I needed to know this to increase my own personal awareness in what it takes to run a successful business. The candidness of the presenters made it easy to see myself in their shoes and helped me to realize that I can also get there.
Want to feel motivated to take the next step for your business? Let Office Depot OfficeMax give you the confidence you need with a suite of business services & solutions to help you put your best foot forward. Make a good first impression with business cards & build the business pitch of your dreams with custom presentations. With Office Depot OfficeMax you'll find the tools to reach new customers with confidence.
Head to Office Depot's Selfmade page to check out even more amazing business resources (and discounts!) to help you accomplish more on your entrepreneurial journey. These offers are available for a limited time only, so be sure to take advantage of all this goodness while supplies last. Want to join the next Selfmade cohort this summer? Check out all of the scholarship details right here.