18 Beer Mugs for the Kooky Connoisseur
If you’re planning on filling the beer fridge with craft brews for St. Patrick’s Day, then make sure you’ve also got something equally artisanal for you and your guests to sip from. Trust us, you’ll be happy you left those red party cups behind once you see these 18 cool and kooky beer mugs that ensure you drink your stout in style.
1. Wish You Were Beer Pint Glass ($8): Raise this glass to your buddies who couldn’t make it to the party for the obligatory FB pic.
2. Hopped Up Beer Glass ($12): Throw one back in style with this topsy turvy beer glass. The removable silicone cap pulls double duty—adding flair while protecting your precious home bar from water rings.
3. Chalkboard Beer Mug ($20): Besides being killer DIY inspiration, these chalkboard beer mugs make excellent icebreakers. We’ll take a case of these for Brit HQ!
5. The Very Many Varieties of Beer Pint Glass ($12): Get schooled on where you favorite brews fall into place in the beer world while you sip. This infographic-adorned pint glass is great for any budding connoisseur.
6. Beer Shot Glass Two Pack ($19): Practical, convenient, and designed to get you hella tipsy. We endorse this product :)
7. Oversized Freezer Stein ($12): Plastic pitchers are such a drag: pop this gynormous mug into the freezer a few hours before the party starts to ensure your bevvies are ice cold and pour to the delight of your guests.
8. Get Awesome Pint Glass ($8): Sure, that’s what we ALL say ;)
9. Sliced Cold Beer Glasses ($70): Staring at this sliced beer glass is like having beer goggles on 24/7. It’s a modern design that’s sure to turn heads.
10. Homebrew Beer Can Glasses Personalized Set of 4 ($40): These personalized mugs are sure to enamor home brewers and drinking buddies alike. Their cool can shape makes these customizable mugs easy to drink and clean—they’re totally dishwasher safe.
11. Moustaches Glass Beer Mugs ($45): By now, these mustachioed beer mugs have to be considered a classic. Shovel out for a four-pack for your most mischievous hostess.
12. To-Go Beer Tumbler ($16): Forget flasks—this is your new fave house party companion. It’s hilarious and awesome that this beer bottle-shaped travel tumbler comes with a lid. Whoever thought up that add on deserves a raise.
13. Periodic BeEr Glass ($8): Science doesn’t lie. We can just sense chemistry nerds and Breaking Bad fans everywhere geeking out right now.
14. Das Boot Beer Glass ($15): The one. The only. The beer boot. Standing a foot high (ha, no for reals), we recommend using two hands to drink from this monster shoe.
15. Portuguese Beer Glass ($9): The sleek design of this authentic Portuguese beer glass has us swooning. It’s also great incentive to start exploring European brews.
16. Handblown Beer Glasses ($44): Missing your fraternity bros? Channel their collegiate charm with these easy goin’ etched beer glasses.
17. Dual Beer Glass Set of 4 ($125): Can’t decide between a pint of stout or lager? Why not have both in the same glass? What a clever (and impeccably finished) dual design!
18. Finished Already? Pint Glass ($8): LOL. This joke will never not be funny.
Do your must have beer mugs channel a party vibe or take a sleek turn? Which from this roundup are your favorite? Tell us in the comments below.
Your relationship with your finances is one of the most important relationships you'll ever have, and you can't avoid it. That said, for many of us, the pandemic only added to our financial stress. If you find yourself feeling frazzled, just remember that financial insecurity isn't a net-worth issue — it's a mindset issue. And, we happen to have plenty of advice on how to turn your money mindset around so you can take charge of your funds once and for all.
To start, feeling secure begins with a strong foundation, and there's no better time than now to get started stacking the bricks. It's easy to get swept up in the January "new year, new me" mentality, but really? Any time is the right time to get yourself in order. You don't need to wait for a new year, a new moon, the right moment, or a sign from above. You don't even have to start on the first day of the month — you just need to start.
Introducing NerdWallet: A Safe and Reliable Money App
To help with that, we've put together a list of the just-right-for-you ways that NerdWallet can help you monitor your financial outlook. Haven't heard of them yet? NerdWallet is a personal finance company that helps consumers make smarter financial decisions. Their website and app let you compare different financial products, find articles and tools to make financial decisions with confidence, and keep tabs on your finances (hey there, credit score, I see you!) all in one place. Plus, NerdWallet has over 75,000 glowing reviews in the App Store (and a 4.8 star rating) if you want to read up on any more testimonials.
Tim Chen, NerdWallet's CEO and co-founder, started this financial journey in 2009 after his sister needed help finding a credit card. Even with an economics degree and a Wall Street background, it took awhile for Tim to find the right recommendation (so don't feel too bad when it takes you a while, too). Their mission is to bring clarity to all of life's financial decisions.
So it's safe to say that NerdWallet is a pretty good sherpa for your journey, too.
Get the most from your money
Did you know that the money you park in a savings account can lose value? Harsh, but true. If your money isn't earning interest that's on pace with inflation it will actually be worth less to you in the future. And if the bank charges fees? Forget about it. Make sure you're earning the interest you deserve and come out on top. NerdWallet has researched dozens of financial institutions to help consumers find the best options. The hard work has already been done for you, so you can just select the account that works best for you and your nest egg.
Keep an eye on everything, securely
Once everything is set up, tracking and managing your finances is what will keep the money machine running smoothly. You can create an account either through the site or the app and link your bank accounts, then keep tabs on all your finances in one place. Get a clear picture of your saving and spending, get insights into how to master your money, and even build your credit score all in one place.
Get extra credit points
Do you have the best credit card for your lifestyle? Some cards give cash back on every purchase, ones with travel perks, and ones that charge way less interest than you're paying now. NerdWallet takes the guesswork out of choosing the right credit card with simple side-by-side comparisons of different credit cards so that you feel confident choosing the right one. Whatever you want to do, NerdWallet can help you find the best credit card to get it done.
Know your options for settling down
Mortgage rates are pretty low and it looks like they're going to stay that way for awhile, so buying a home might be the move sooner than you think. But there's so much more to a mortgage than just the interest rate! To help you choose a mortgage lender, NerdWallet has in-depth reviews on multiple lenders in a mixture of categories so you get the home loan with the mortgage rate, term, and fees that's right for you.
Settle an old score
NerdWallet helps you monitor your credit score for free and helps you see how little things (like raising the limit on your credit card or paying your bills on time) can increase your score. NerdWallet partners with TransUnion® to provide your VantageScore® 3.0, based on information in your TransUnion® credit report. Your score and credit report information are updated weekly. But that's not even close to all:
- They provide you with tips from experts on how you could build or optimize your credit score
- You'll get a detailed look at your credit score and all the factors that go into it—your payment history, credit utilization, the age and type of accounts, balances, and any recent inquiries
- The credit simulator tool gives you an idea of how your credit score would change if you applied for a new credit card, closed your oldest credit card, or got a new auto loan
- You also get free, unlimited access to your credit report
When it comes to managing your money, safe and reliable is where it's at. Establishing a healthy relationship with your finances begins when you take control and practice habits that build wealth. Signing up just takes a few minutes. Set your intentions to build a solid financial foundation, it will only strengthen your relationship with your finances. And don't be afraid to get a little nerdy while you're at it.