18 Beer Mugs for the Kooky Connoisseur
If you’re planning on filling the beer fridge with craft brews for St. Patrick’s Day, then make sure you’ve also got something equally artisanal for you and your guests to sip from. Trust us, you’ll be happy you left those red party cups behind once you see these 18 cool and kooky beer mugs that ensure you drink your stout in style.
1. Wish You Were Beer Pint Glass ($8): Raise this glass to your buddies who couldn’t make it to the party for the obligatory FB pic.
2. Hopped Up Beer Glass ($12): Throw one back in style with this topsy turvy beer glass. The removable silicone cap pulls double duty—adding flair while protecting your precious home bar from water rings.
3. Chalkboard Beer Mug ($20): Besides being killer DIY inspiration, these chalkboard beer mugs make excellent icebreakers. We’ll take a case of these for Brit HQ!
5. The Very Many Varieties of Beer Pint Glass ($12): Get schooled on where you favorite brews fall into place in the beer world while you sip. This infographic-adorned pint glass is great for any budding connoisseur.
6. Beer Shot Glass Two Pack ($19): Practical, convenient, and designed to get you hella tipsy. We endorse this product :)
7. Oversized Freezer Stein ($12): Plastic pitchers are such a drag: pop this gynormous mug into the freezer a few hours before the party starts to ensure your bevvies are ice cold and pour to the delight of your guests.
8. Get Awesome Pint Glass ($8): Sure, that’s what we ALL say ;)
9. Sliced Cold Beer Glasses ($70): Staring at this sliced beer glass is like having beer goggles on 24/7. It’s a modern design that’s sure to turn heads.
10. Homebrew Beer Can Glasses Personalized Set of 4 ($40): These personalized mugs are sure to enamor home brewers and drinking buddies alike. Their cool can shape makes these customizable mugs easy to drink and clean—they’re totally dishwasher safe.
11. Moustaches Glass Beer Mugs ($45): By now, these mustachioed beer mugs have to be considered a classic. Shovel out for a four-pack for your most mischievous hostess.
12. To-Go Beer Tumbler ($16): Forget flasks—this is your new fave house party companion. It’s hilarious and awesome that this beer bottle-shaped travel tumbler comes with a lid. Whoever thought up that add on deserves a raise.
13. Periodic BeEr Glass ($8): Science doesn’t lie. We can just sense chemistry nerds and Breaking Bad fans everywhere geeking out right now.
14. Das Boot Beer Glass ($15): The one. The only. The beer boot. Standing a foot high (ha, no for reals), we recommend using two hands to drink from this monster shoe.
15. Portuguese Beer Glass ($9): The sleek design of this authentic Portuguese beer glass has us swooning. It’s also great incentive to start exploring European brews.
16. Handblown Beer Glasses ($44): Missing your fraternity bros? Channel their collegiate charm with these easy goin’ etched beer glasses.
17. Dual Beer Glass Set of 4 ($125): Can’t decide between a pint of stout or lager? Why not have both in the same glass? What a clever (and impeccably finished) dual design!
18. Finished Already? Pint Glass ($8): LOL. This joke will never not be funny.
Do your must have beer mugs channel a party vibe or take a sleek turn? Which from this roundup are your favorite? Tell us in the comments below.
Back in January, we introduced you to a feel-good cause to inspire your New Year's resolution: a walking challenge to help raise funds for the amazing cancer fighters at The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I took part in the challenge with the Brit + Co team and ended up walking 105+ miles in January — it was awesome.
This spring, there's a new challenge on the horizon, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Big Climb. The ask: On May 15, 2021, you can step up to take cancer down by committing to climb 1,311 steps, walking 3.2 miles, or doing 440 chair step-ups at home as part of the Big Climb. If you need some motivation to bring movement back into your daily routine — look no further!
As always, it's free to sign up, but climbers are encouraged to set a fundraising goal to help beat cancer. We'll be organizing another Brit + Co team to step up, and I hope you'll join us too! Keep scrolling for a peek at where I'll be completing the challenge in my Los Angeles neighborhood around the hidden Silver Lake Stairs. Happy climbing!
Never underestimate the power of an accountability buddy! I asked my in-laws, my partner, and a few friends to join me so we can keep each other motivated and accountable in completing the challenge — virtual high-fives all around! Also, my dog Fox is a great climber, too.
An aesthetically pleasing backdrop is a huge motivator for me! I'm fortunate to have all sorts of painted steps around my neighborhood to keep the challenge interesting, but you can also keep cool inside with at-home chair step-ups.
Don't forget to share your progress on social — #BigClimb!
Feel free to break the challenge up if you need to by tackling half the distance in the AM and half at sunset. Here's me 1,311 steps later and ready for a break — but, think I earned this one!