15 Pasta Recipes for Speedy 15-Minute Weeknight Dinners
When it comes to cooking during the week, the most time-efficient recipes are the most valuable. 30-minute meals used to be all the rage, but in this age of instant gratification, 15-minute dinners are the new standard. What’s the key to getting dinner on the table that quickly? Using quick-cooking proteins, veggies and pasta, of course! Whether it’s a one-pot pasta recipe or a cheesy kid-friendly orzo dish, pasta is the way to go when you need to make dinner a speedy affair. Build up your recipe stash with these 15 pasta dishes that’ll go from prep to plate in 15 minutes flat.
1. 15-Minute Lemon Pepper Pasta With Shrimp: If you have pasta in the pantry, shrimp in the freezer and pesto in the refrigerator, then you could be munching on this dish in no time. Finish with lemon zest and Parmesan, and you’ll be amazed at what you created so quickly. (via Healthy Aperture)
2. 15-Minute Mediterranean Pasta: Sure, this dish sounds fancy, but all it entails is unscrewing a few jars and boiling your spaghetti. What would we do without olives, sun-dried tomatoes and artichoke hearts? (via Girl Gone Gourmet)
3. 15-Minute Mushroom Spaghetti Aglio Olio: Traditional spaghetti Aglio e Olio consists of pasta tossed with olive oil and garlic. Include earthy mushrooms in the mix and you’ve added tons of flavor with no extra time. (via My Food Story)
4. Pasta With 15-Minute Burst Cherry Tomato Sauce: Sautéeing sweet cherry tomatoes brings out their flavor and creates a luxurious sauce that coats every strand of pasta. If it’s good enough for the Italians, it’s *definitely* good enough for us. (via Epicurious)
7. Creamy Salmon Orzo: Love tuna casserole? This creamy salmon pasta is similar but comes together in under 20 minutes. It’s a great way to sneak some vitamins and omega-3 fatty acids into your kiddos’ meals too. (via Recipe Tin Eats)
8. 15-Minute Creamy Tomato Garlic Butter Shrimp: It’s hard enough to find a dish that’s elegant enough to serve to company, let alone one you can make in 15 minutes. Serve this alongside a crusty baguette to sop up the buttery tomato sauce. (via Cafe Delites)
9. 15-Minute Italian Pasta Salad: Have you ever needed a quick recipe for a last-minute potluck? This flavorful pasta salad will be a total crowd-pleaser, and you can basically make it while you finish your makeup. (via Baker by Nature)
10. Lemon Butter Garlic Shrimp With Angel Hair Pasta: You shouldn’t trek out to your favorite Italian-American chain restaurant when you can have this on the table stat. Make some buttery bread sticks on the side and you’re good to go! (via Averie Cooks)
11. One-Pot Wonder Tomato Basil Pasta: If you’ve never had a one-pot wonder pasta, you’re missing out. The pasta itself is cooked in broth and all of the fixings, which means it’s basically flavor city. (via Apron Strings)
13. Quick and Easy 15-Minute Chicken Pasta: When you don’t feel like waiting 45 minutes for baked rigatoni, use this shortcut to get the same results. Pro tip: Pair with a bottle of Merlot to unwind after a hard day. (via Gimme Delicious)
14. 15-Minute Broad Bean, Pea and Lemon Pasta: When you don’t want a full-term food baby after you eat your pasta, go for a light, vegetable-based dish. This one relies on pulses, spinach and lemon to give it flavor without the heaviness. (via Plus Ate Six)
15. Vegan Butternut Squash Pasta With Kale and Onion Sprouts: This Paleo and vegan dish is also gluten-free and grain-free. It may taste totally indulgent, but it’s full of healthy goodness. (via Bless Her Heart Y’all)
Follow us on Pinterest for more easy weeknight meals!