You Can Still Get Kylie Jenner’s $44 Golden Coachella Dress
Coachella Weekend Two is coming our way, and Weekend One was full of style inspo. Kylie Jenner was (of course) in attendance, sporting highlighter hair, and a golden-hued, barely there dress.
The metallic tie-back piece hugged all her curves, and, naturally, fans wanted to know where they could get their hands on it. According to Lyst experts, over 23,000 people have searched “nude mini dress” on the site so far.
The actual dress is PrettyLittleThing Charlay Gold Sheer Metallic Knitted Halterneck Dress ($44), but in case the youngest Jenner’s dress doesn’t quite tickle your fancy (or it sells out before the weekend), you can shop similar styles below.
1. Nude One Shoulder Bodycon Asymmetric Dress ($15): This one-shoulder number will show off what you’ve got, and the color is super versatile for day OR night. That price though.
2. Luli Fama Spirit of a Fairy Lace Up Mini Dress ($177): This dress has many of the same elements as Jenner’s dress, but the silhouette is more whimsical and free-flowing. Wear this over a swimsuit as a coverup or with a pair of leggings.
3. Missguided Nude Halter Cowl Neck Crushed Velvet Dress ($40): This dress will give you the shimmery effect of Jenner’s dress with a totally different, lush texture.
What’s your favorite style? Tell us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(h/t Who What Wear; photos via Kylie Jenner)
Still haven't taken up that new creative skills you swore you'd learn this year? Or ready to take your design skills to the next level? Let's say so long to the weirdest year ever by checking those big learn-something-new goals off our perpetual to-do lists.
We've teamed up with Clorox to give you the gift of unlimited creativity now through the end of the year. Once you sign up, you can take as many of our 120+ classes as you want for FREE for one whole month!
Here's how it works:
- Head to brit.co/learn and sign up for the "All Access Pass."
- Use the code "CLOROXCARES" at checkout to redeem your free month of classes.
- You will be automagically signed up for Clorox's email list once you redeem your free all access pass. (It's the #1 Choice for Disinfection!)
- Your pass lasts one month from when you checkout. This means you have unlimited access to all the classes during that month.
This offer is valid now through December 27, 2020.
Browse our catalog to find the right class for you, tell a friend and take the class together over Zoom, or organize a 'cocktails + crafts' night with a friend in your bubble so you can learn something new together.
What are you waiting for? Time to start learning all the things!
Thanks to Clorox for making this happen! When it counts, trust Clorox.