15 Stylish Ways to Wear Lace Shorts This Summer
Lace shorts are trending this summer and for good reason! They’re fun and versatile, and they add a super sexy flair to your look. Whether you’re going flirty and feminine, professional or punk-rock princess, lace shorts will quickly become a summer style favorite for you. These 15 ways to wear lace shorts will help you avoid the lingerie look by steering clear of pieces like lace bustiers and silk tops and will give you just the inspiration you need to start sporting the style ASAP.
2. Fiercely Feminine ($68): The awesome thing about lace shorts is that you can keep it feminine with a bustier top and a clutch, or make it fierce with a vintage graphic tee and moto jacket.
3. Asymmetrical Hem ($48): Do summer up right with drawstring lace shorts with an asymmetric hem and pretty lace insets.
4. Homeland Glam ($23): Tribal patterns and lace go together like PB+J. These crochet shorts look dreamy with a flowing peasant top or crisp chambray shirt.
5. White on White ($23): Yes, you can absolutely wear different shades of white together and a sheer tank lends a light, dreamy feeling to this look.
6. Country Girl ($88): Channel your inner cowgirl and pair ’em with a white-washed denim shirt for a laid-back but elegant look.
We love the way this bright coral color contrasts with black lace shorts like these from Forever 21 ($27). Throw an extra pop of neon color into your look with a little clutch or wristlet. (via Lookbook)
To keep things from getting too sweet, incorporate neon accents like a statement necklace or a wild pair of wedges to a pair of turquoise shorts like these from Pemba Boutique ($20). (via Tricia Will Go Places)
11. Stripes Forever ($78): If the feminine look isn’t really your thing, you can give your lace shorts a touch of edge with some spunky accessories like black leather boots or a studded leather bag.
13. Biker Glam ($88): We love the contrast between the summery, linen shorts and the punk leather jacket in this bold outfit.
14. Keep It Classy ($23): A collared chiffon shirt looks professional by day, but breezes easily into stylish evening wear, especially when paired with nude ankle boots or strappy sandals.