Accessories are the easiest way to liven up your look in hardly any time at all. And as we’ve seen already this spring, fun necklaces are a clear go-to to make that boost happen in the snap of a finger. We gathered 15 necklaces that will help you add some bold colors and playful pieces to your accessories stash. And, since they’re all under $60, we think it’s totally acceptable to fall in love with more than one.
1. Summer Crush Neon ($56): The colors, the shape, the shine… it was love at first sight. This Etsy seller has a bunch more like it after this one gets snatched up!
2. Lucite Jewels Collar ($30): This girly bib could easily be used to dress up date night or to keep it casual on Saturday with a white v-neck and jeans.
8. On the Sunset Strip ($27): Remind you of a Kate Spade classic? We know, but this one’s only $27.
10. Luxe Faux Stone ($10): Yellow accessories almost always make us smile. This sunny look is no exception.
11. Bubble Necklace ($13): Whether on the 4th of July, to rock a First Lady-like look, or to show some American pride, you will be pulling this necklace out of your jewelry drawer all the time. We see this as $13 well spent.
12. Candy Coated ($15): A fresh, minty pick to add to your accessory collection. In case you can’t tell, we’re loving the coverage this hue is getting this season.
14. Viva Multi ($58): Think of this as a window to a world of endless matching options. It pretty much boasts the rainbow, so you’ll never have trouble finding something to wear it with.
15. Sparkle Strike ($15): Feeling edgy? We bet you are now that you’ve seen this wild gem.
Which of these glamorous lookers are you ready to rock? Leave us your thoughts in the comments below.