26 Fashion Looks to Rock This Festival Season
That’s right, folks. Festival season is finally here! We love the music and the mood, but we’ve just gotta talk about the fashion. This is the time of the year when you get to rock all your boho chic clothing and accessories, and here at Brit + Co., we fully embrace that. In this spirit, we have 26 of our favorite inspired fashion looks for any music festival you can possibly think of. Enjoy!
1. Casual Twist: We’re huge fans of knotted things like the braided top knot, so we obviously love that there’s a cinched knot on this skirt. With a colorful crop top and layered necklace, you’re good to go. (via Travelling with a Hint of Fashion)
2. Dressy Lace: Looking for some fancy inspiration? This is the one for you. Lace is a common theme at festivals, but that blazer is super unique. Where can we get one? (via Travelling with a Hint of Fashion)
3. Vintage Revival Look: These sisters (we’re just assuming) are perfectly styled for a cool day out. That knotted (yes!) denim top with a cute cardigan is definitely a great way to warm up during breezy weather. (via Hyper Julia)
5. Not Your Grandma’s Skirt: I’ve dubbed this skirt the “Not Your Grandma’s Skirt” because while the print may seem a little old and kooky, it pairs wonderfully with a cool leather jacket and a pair of booties. Seriously, she’s so cool that she doesn’t even use the sleeves. (via Hyper Julia)
8. Fringe Maxi Skirt: I’m usually not a fan of crazy skirts like this (can it be considered a maxi?), but for some reason this one just works. It’s the festival spirit working its magic. (via Her Campus)
9. Light + Summery: Just because you’re going to Coachella doesn’t necessarily mean you have to buy a brand new outfit (although we’d totally support that too). It’s becoming more popular for people to wear their regular summery clothes to concerts, making life a whole lot easier for us. (via Her Campus)
20. Flowy Floral Top: It can get pretty hot during festival season, so a breezy top like this one might be a good idea. While it may seem like booties and summery tops don’t go together, this gal has proved us all wrong. (via Free People)
22. Striped Maxi + Knotted Top: We love our maxi skirts, especially when they’re striped and paired with a pop of color. All you need is some arm candy (aka lots and lots of bracelets), and you’ll have the perfect outfit. (via Elle)
What’s your favorite festival season look? Tell us about it (and share a picture!) in the comments below!