15 Last-Minute Gifts from Walmart You’ll Be Tempted to Keep Yourself
The tree is decorated, the eggnog is made, but you waited until the last minute to grab all of your gifts. Don’t worry, it happens to the best of us! Before you run to the store and fight somebody for the last UGG robe, check out these 15 gifts from Walmart you can still get in time for the big day. Just order by 2pm local time on 12/20 to receive by 12/24 (includes free two-day shipping) and if you need that final opportunity, order by 4pm local time on 12/23 to pick up your goodies in store on Christmas Eve until 5pm local time. Now let’s get shopping.
1. Google Home Mini ($49): The perfect gift for everyone on your list, the Google Home can tell you the weather, play your favorite songs, and even read audio books to you.
2. Down Home Mermaid Tail Fleece Blanket ($15): Great for the kids but also totally cozy for the whole fam. They come in a variety of colors — you can stock someone’s home with two or three, so you can use one when you come to visit!
3. 23andMe Personal Ancestry Kit ($100): This is a gift that is great for the friend who has everything. Sure, they have an indoor hammock, three snuggies, and an automatic wine opener, but do they know where their great-great-grandfather immigrated to the US from? We think not.
4. Ozark Trail 4pk 14oz Wine Glass ($20): For the wino on the go, nothing says happy holidays like a wine glass they can’t break.
5. Proctor Silex Sandwich Maker ($20): While they may not have put a sandwich maker on their Christmas list, they will be very grateful to get one for their kitchen arsenal.
6. Sunbeam Electric Heated Velvet Plush Blanket ($100): If you haven’t tried an electric blanket, we would strongly suggest getting one for yourself and your friends. The cozy warmth of these blankets is no joke, and this one comes in twin through king to fit beds of all sizes.
7. JV Apparel 2-Piece Sleep Set ($19): If you’ve been holding off on shopping because you just don’t know what to buy, get pajamas for everyone on your list! Nobody is ever upset about having more comfy clothes to lounge in.
8. Climate Concepts Women’s Crushed Velvet Bubble Jacket ($30): Combine cozy and cute with this soft crushed- velvet coat.
9. Chia Pet “Rick” from Rick and Morty ($20): Add some greenery to your Rick and Morty-obsessed friend’s home with this wacky chia pet.
10. Himalayan Salt Crystal Night Light ($20): Bring some good energy into the homes of your loved ones with this salt crystal night light. It has a subtle glow to keep them from stubbing their toe on the edge of the bed in the middle of the night.
11. Clinique Anti-Blemish 3-Step Acne System ($38): The skincare guru in your life will have a major appreciation for this classic kit from Clinique.
12. Mainstays Speckled Mixing Bowls Set ($13): No baker can have too many mixing bowls; these sparkly ones will make a worthy addition to their kitchen (and they’re totally Instagrammable).
13. Libbey 15-Piece Mixologist Cocktail Set ($40): Upgrade their barware with this cute cocktail set, great for the entertainer or the bougie drinker in your crew.
14. Better Homes and Gardens Variety Beer Glass Set ($16): Pair these glasses with a custom six-pack of craft beers, and let them do a tasting at home.
15. Norpro Taco Press ($6): Turn taco night on its head by gifting your hostess this press to make crispy taco shells every time.