7 Charming Pieces from Lauren Conrad’s New Alice in Wonderland Line
The House of Mouse is on a *major* roll lately. There are nine live-action Disney movies on the upcoming roster (!!!), and the first film out of the gate, Alice Through the Looking Glass, has us giddy with excitement (Tim Burton + Disney = magic). We’re not the only ones geeking out, either. Miss Lauren Conrad is totally on board with Disney’s latest, too!
An admitted Disney junkie (check out her last Bambi collab for Kohl’s) LC is giving a nod to the new flick with her LC Lauren Conrad Alice in Wonderland collection, which is her fifth Disney-inspired line. Available at Kohls.com and in stores now, the collection consists of 14 whimsical pieces that’ll have you jonesin’ to take a tumble down the rabbit hole — albeit with a bit of light at the end of the tunnel.
“The books and the movies are actually a little dark,” Lauren told E!, “so we wanted it to be a softer version.” Telling E! that yet another Disney collab is on the way, Lauren is sure to be hard at work on her next line, but for now, we’re perfectly content to revel in these latest masterpieces. Check out seven of the most charming looks from the line below.
1. Lace Bib Collared Shirt ($44) + Pleat Front Soft Shorts ($44): True to form, Lauren manages to makes this two-piece short set look effortlessly chic. Available in three separate prints (one of which pays homage to the Queen of Hearts, natch), the top features a removable bow, while the bottoms boast a mid-rise and a back-elastic waistband. Wear them together to create a romper effect, or split the pieces up to get more bang for your buck — that’s three outfits for the price of one!
2. Placket Party Dress ($68): If this doesn’t absolutely scream Alice, we don’t know what does. Featuring crochet straps and a tie-back sash for a more custom fit, this is the perfect summer frock. Pull on some white tights, black Mary Janes and a headband, and poof! You’re ready for any and all adventures that may come your way (even Jabberwocky-slaying)!
3. Chiffon Trimmed Tee ($36): Available in one of two graphics (both equally adorbs), LC dresses up the classic tee with a bit of chiffon trim.
4. Midi Dress ($68): Perhaps the prettiest piece in the whole collection, this midi dress is the perfect getup for tea-time, be it with a mad hatter, a white rabbit or anyone else you should happen to cross paths with. The sheer lace insets at the bottom give it an ultra-girly feel, and a keyhole button lends some intrigue to the back.
5. Chiffon Trimmed Tee ($36) + Pull-on Printed Skirt ($44): You’ll want to twirl with wild abandon in this pretty pull-on flare. The perfect companion to the chiffon trimmed tee, it’s a less obvious spin on Alice’s signature style that we’re definitely digging.
6. Ruffle Bodice Dress ($64): Keeping things in line with the iconic little blue dress of our longtime favorite Disney heroine, LC offers this ruffled number as a more casual alternative to the placket party dress. This one comes in the pictured tea time blue or in a lighter, more Alice-esque shade of baby blue.
7. Ankle Strap High Heels ($60): Though not an official part of the collection, we think these darling runaway collection peep toe heels match beautifully with the rest of the pieces.
Which Alice piece is your favorite? Let us know over @BritandCo!